Phone As A Key Performance

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Except that it gets parked outside at home frequently. And since you kind of have to just 'trust' that proximity lock works, turning it off and on doesn't seem prudent.

And that will do nothing to fix the lock/unlock/lock/unlock behavior if we are at a coffee shop, restaurant, whatever and the truck is parked close by.
True, but how often are you within 30ft of the truck, walking back and forth out in town?

As far as home, you don't turn it off and on again. You set proximity to be disabled while at home. You only need to do this once.
Sponsored

pfbz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (ordered), F150, Q5, 911 Turbo(s)
True, but how often are you within 30ft of the truck, walking back and forth out in town?
Well I've only had the truck three days and three times so far, so I guess about once a day!

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
It's happening to me right now. Camping. In our adventure vehicle. And the Rivian was locking and unlocking all night. I would like a way to disable/enable the truck from responding to any individual "key". Or at least, disable all proximity keys as a set. From the truck interface would be good, but also from the app. Hit lock in the app, and after doing so, another button could be presented that says "only unlock with the app" or "unlock only with app or cards" or something like this.
Sponsored