Pedal Possibly Not Raising Completely

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I’ve started to notice that when I come up to a stop light that my truck won’t come to a complete stop. It inches ever so slowly forward sometimes until I take my foot and put it underneath the pedal to raise it up. It doesn’t feel like it moves at all, but the truck immediately comes to a complete stop when I do this. It only happens about 25% of the time.

Has anyone else experienced this? I haven’t created a service ticket on it yet as I was curious if anyone else had seen something similar.
Sponsored

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I haven't noticed this but I can tell you that I do have about 5% travel in the pedal before the vehicle disengages the brake and starts to move forward.

OP
OP

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I was able to get the diagnostics to show the pedal not being at 0. This only happens like 10% of the time but it’s incredibly annoying. Now that I have it on video I can create a service request for it. The only thing I haven’t done is seen if it does it in other drive modes. So far I haven’t been able reproduce it in other drive modes, but its so sporadic that it’s hard to track down.

Sponsored