First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Read that yesterday. It is a little fluffy, but still a nice article.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

What's the fluff

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S PC Mag article: How Rivian Is Getting 100,000 Backlogged EVs to Customers (Tour of Chicago Service Center) IMG_20230208_074934

^us Bellevue SC riviots looking at all that space...

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

That article really overstates the property.

It is in a very not nice neighborhood. When I went to do the torque recall, a block or 2 away was a makeshift memorial/vigil to some students who had been shot and killed, and to stop gang violence.

The street it is on is super narrow and constantly has delivery trucks parked along it blocking your view, getting out of the service center is a roll the dice and hope you don't get hit by someone flying down the road.

As for the parking lots, see my comment about a not nice neighborhood. They have giant steel fences surrounding the parking lot and all the customer service lots were closed (even though they were supposed to be open for walk in appointment). There were no signs up indicating where customers were supposed to go, aside from the locked up parking lot.

I was really disappointed with the location. They should have opened one up in the north or west suburbs, but I guess property in bad neighborhoods is cheap.

Another issue is you have to plan any service visit around NBA and NHL games, as the united center is only a few blocks away.
Sponsored