Passenger side lower than driver side.

Ariscottle

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I also have the driver gangster lean! Just got to my service appointment for my 1 inch difference. The technician asked if I use kneel, which I do, then proceeded with some unbelievable explanation.

"Kneel is for the driver so every time you park, that side will be lower than the rest"

So I left with every profile "kneel off" and an hour later im in the same situation.
Sponsored

ozziegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Quad, 15 Macan Turbo, 94 MR2 Turbo
I also have the driver gangster lean! Just got to my service appointment for my 1 inch difference. The technician asked if I use kneel, which I do, then proceeded with some unbelievable explanation.

"Kneel is for the driver so every time you park, that side will be lower than the rest"

So I left with every profile "kneel off" and an hour later im in the same situation.
It's unfortunate that a tech would make such an ignorant statement. It sounds like rather than entertain the idea that something is wrong with the vehicle, the folks at Rivian are trying to come up with any explanation they can.

Ariscottle

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
So I sent an email explaining my experience to my guide. They turned it around so I need to give other staff credit. A supervisor called me, apologized and they even came to my house to pick up the truck.

They replaced a suspension damper on the lower side and inspected the rest of the vehicle. They found some faulty door drain plugs. Also replaced a loose gear tunnel panel.
Sponsored