guernsej

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Raptor; 2015 X5
"The great thing about a Rivian is it removes one of the unavoidable irresponsibilities - pollution.'

Yeahhh...does it though?🤔 (I guess that's the kind of self awareness I was thinking of...)
Queue copy pasta from Facebook arguing EVs are worse for the environment than ICE steeped in unsubtle political overtones.
Advertisement

Smithery

Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 100D, Volvo XC70, Mini Cooper JCW, R1T Max
Summing it all up, "The largest pain points were the occasionally unreliable Electrify America fast chargers."

*sigh*

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
Black Bear Pass is some major serious shit.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Grand Cherokee; (LE - R1S)
Occupation
IT
I have to say, from some of these pictures and videos being shared from the TAT trip, they certainly were not babying these things. Super positive result with the few issues they had on the entire length of the trip.

I was also impressed that the part that did fail was sent back to the engineering team for a proper RCA of the failure.

TexasCrane

Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep, Subaru
I was actually up in durango last month. I have a modestly built 2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon and plenty of off-road experience. I opted not to go run black bear pass because I was solo and I’m familiar with the potential risks of that trail. It’s no joke.

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
I'm pretty sure I know exactly where this picture was taken. Just north of Big Summit Prairie. East and slightly north of Prineville, OR. I've ridden the loop around Big Summit Prairie a couple of times on my gravel bike. The wild flowers are spectacular in the spring! Lots of horse trailers kicking up dust around Memorial Day, though. MIdweek is best.

2022-Rivian-R1T-Leg-5-28.jpg

obababoy

First Name
Chilbo
Reaction score
First Name
Chilbo
Vehicles
2004 LR Discovery, 2011 WRX/STI, 2021 Palisade
Occupation
Cyber
Has there been any talk at all about how that light interior held up? As of right now I am limestone exterior with ocean interior.

E.S.

Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Has there been any talk at all about how that light interior held up? As of right now I am limestone exterior with ocean interior.

My first choice was Rivan Blue with Ocean Interior. But I've been leaning towards Limestone with Green interior and it looks awesome! To be honest, I am torn between the two.

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicles
'14 Grand Cherokee Overland diesel, '14 BMW i3Rex
Occupation
Professor
Do you all think that the strut and tie-rod failures would be covered under warranty?

I was hoping to be the first to run Black Bar in an R1T. Maybe the 1st production rig?

obababoy

First Name
Chilbo
Reaction score
First Name
Chilbo
Vehicles
2004 LR Discovery, 2011 WRX/STI, 2021 Palisade
Occupation
Cyber
I need to see the limestone though! The blue has grown on me!

Advertisement

Advertisement