Sponsored

Owner's Real World Insurance Rates and Providers

tyfly867

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
370z, Chevy Suburban
Long time listener, first time caller here.

Is anyone on here who has taken delivery able to provide their insurance provider, rates, and amount of coverage for said rate? I know it's highly variable, but ballpark numbers would be interesting to see.

T.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Long time listener, first time caller here.

Is anyone on here who has taken delivery able to provide their insurance provider, rates, and amount of coverage for said rate? I know it's highly variable, but ballpark numbers would be interesting to see.

T.
You can get a quote from your insurer or Rivian. Several here did so a few months ago. In general they appear to be similar to vehicles with a similar cost, and much less to insure than a Tesla.

EducatedK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
You can get a quote from your insurer or Rivian. Several here did so a few months ago. In general they appear to be similar to vehicles with a similar cost, and much less to insure than a Tesla.
I was not able to get a quote for my Y (progressive) without providing a VIN when I purchased it last year. Lucky I was able to borrow a vin from auto trader.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I was not able to get a quote for my Y (progressive) without providing a VIN when I purchased it last year. Lucky I was able to borrow a vin from auto trader.
Been there. ?
Sponsored