First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
My guide let me know my truck has arrived in FL, but couldn't give me an estimate on when I could pick up. Has anyone picked up in Orlando recently that can share about how long you waited from delivery to SC to actually picking up/getting the truck delivered? Thanks!
Sponsored

halseygary

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pedaldrivenco.com
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T | 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Clubs

My truck was delivered to the Orlando SC on October 27th and was scheduled for Delivery on November 2nd. There was some minor issue they repaired and the truck was ultimately delivered on November 4th.

OP
OP

tbolts10

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
Thanks for the response! I actually scheduled delivery yesterday - but they didn't give me the option to pick up the truck, they said delivery only which is odd to me.

911.1 Guy

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Dam Many
Occupation
Finance
My delivery is being done at some park close to the Orlando SC. Sounds more like a drug deal. Apparently they can't deliver at the SC because it looks like a dealership?

dixosw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

My delivery is being done at some park close to the Orlando SC. Sounds more like a drug deal. Apparently they can't deliver at the SC because it looks like a dealership?
They still do that? Pickup at the park, not the Service Center? That SC in Orlando is just plain bizarre. It's in the middle of an obscure industrial park that is near nothing. The employees shoo you away if you just show up, even if you are a reservation holder and a shareholder, like me. You aren't allowed to look at the vehicles for "liability reasons". I went twice during business hours and both times the customer lounge was locked. If Rivian's Orlando location is an example of Rivian's overall customer service, they won't survive. You have to treat customers better than this.

911.1 Guy

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Dam Many
Occupation
Finance
They still do that? Pickup at the park, not the Service Center? That SC in Orlando is just plain bizarre. It's in the middle of an obscure industrial park that is near nothing. The employees shoo you away if you just show up, even if you are a reservation holder and a shareholder, like me. You aren't allowed to look at the vehicles for "liability reasons". I went twice during business hours and both times the customer lounge was locked. If Rivian's Orlando location is an example of Rivian's overall customer service, they won't survive. You have to treat customers better than this.
Agree 100%. IT is bizarre and unnerving. When I showed up at the SC they acted like nuclear secrets were behind the doors. I imagine they don't want people seeing how many vehicles need repair and what few resources they have. There was no alignment rack or wheel mounting/balancing equipment which is pretty basic.
Sponsored