Sponsored

【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area.

cwcwcw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’m interested in the 36oz Yeti Rambler fit as well in case anyone has first hand experience.

Based on some google searching, the 26 oz yeti and 32 oz Nalgene are both 3.5” diameter, while the 36oz Yeti has a 3.74” diameter, so if the Nalgene is tight then I think the bigger yeti is a no-go.
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I’m interested in the 36oz Yeti Rambler fit as well in case anyone has first hand experience.

Based on some google searching, the 26 oz yeti and 32 oz Nalgene are both 3.5” diameter, while the 36oz Yeti has a 3.74” diameter, so if the Nalgene is tight then I think the bigger yeti is a no-go.
Rivian R1T R1S 【update: opinion needed】Organizer for that massive space on the lower console area. IMG_1470

The Nalgene I'm talking about is a decent amount wider than the Yeti I'm talking about. Here they are both laying on their side. I saw the google search saying they were the same diameter but they are not. The Yeti I'm referring to fits easily with room and the Nalgene is snug.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
IMG_1470.jpeg

The Nalgene I'm talking about is a decent amount wider than the Yeti I'm talking about. Here they are both laying on their side. I saw the google search saying they were the same diameter but they are not. The Yeti I'm referring to fits easily with room and the Nalgene is snug.

Yeah, my 36 oz Yeti's diameter is 3.75 inches. If the Nalgene is tight without the arms inserted it is definitely a no go

R1T Preds Fan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Warehouse Management
Ordered and also hoping it arrives before our long road trip to Maine next week!

Ivman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Y Performance, 2016 Ram Rebel, R1T
Clubs

Just got mine. Looks and works great! Fantastic fit.

Sponsored

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
Just got my shipping email. Looks like it'll be here Wednesday.

R1S88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I received mine today. The fit is good but I can’t get the cupholder inserts to stay inserted. Any little movement and they pop out and go flying. Am I missing something obvious?

Ivman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Y Performance, 2016 Ram Rebel, R1T
Clubs

I received mine today. The fit is good but I can’t get the cupholder inserts to stay inserted. Any little movement and they pop out and go flying. Am I missing something obvious?
You really need to clip them. They eventually click. I used a pen to help push them in.

Renzuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3P
Clubs

Planning on getting these when I get my R1S
Sponsored