Sponsored

Oregon RAN showing open in Madras and Coos Bay

R1S88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Is the goal to have a RAN every 10 miles in Oregon, then do the rest of the country? Just kidding, happy for you guys.
Sponsored

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
Looks like Oregon has 4 up and running, and there’s one in Washington. We just got another live in Manteca here in California, too. Exciting! Now I want to do a road trip up north just so I can use the RANs.

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Checked out Madras last Thursday.

Rivian R1T R1S Oregon RAN showing open in Madras and Coos Bay tempImageiyW9Ko

Also had a nice time at New Basin Distilling (which you can see in the BG here) while it was charging.. Rick gave us the grand tour!

Rivian R1T R1S Oregon RAN showing open in Madras and Coos Bay tempImageFoMkvD

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looks like the RAN map shows a charging station online in Lincoln City, OR! Anybody used it yet?

My wife was in Lincoln City with her ID.4 a couple weeks ago and there was a dearth of charging options. I wish there was a way, since I am a Rivian owner, that we could charge her car on the RAN. Sigh...

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Looks like the RAN map shows a charging station online in Lincoln City, OR! Anybody used it yet?

My wife was in Lincoln City with her ID.4 a couple weeks ago and there was a dearth of charging options. I wish there was a way, since I am a Rivian owner, that we could charge her car on the RAN. Sigh...
I think the RAN chargers only work for Rivian vehicles

Sponsored

Legi0n

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Blue
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Oh, I know. Sigh...
Just ending a road trip for Renton(Seattle) to Fortuna CA using the Rivian network. I charged in Aberdeen WA, Lincoln City, OR, Coos Bay, OR, Crescent City CA, and Fortuna CA. Many of them more than once and it was excellent. Very fast. There is also a charger that is west of Tillamook, maybe in Netarts but I didn't visit. I didn't get pictures or do any math but spent about 20-30 minutes to get back to 80% before pushing off again.
Sponsored