First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
I don’t know about anyone else but business is picking back up. Getting my first vaccine. Feel like the country is opening back up. Feels like ?we can be back to normal by end of the year. Maybe it’s still the Puerto Rico trip and Phillies being 4-0 but I’m completely loving our outlook and can’t wait to receive my email from my guide.
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Got my first shot a few weeks back my self! I think if we be careful and smart we can return back to normalish hopefully soon as well.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
I’m with you! Got my students back-ish (hybrid is odd). Got my second shot. Just took our new Model Y up to the mountain for snowboarding after three weeks of ownership (downhill regen on a mountain is a hoot). This summer it looks like we’ll be back to semi-normal barbecues and adventures. We’re gonna make it, folks.

P.S. To the forum crew who are less-inclined to jump on the joy jet with us, I have a ton of extra sunshine-colored glasses (you knew rose-colored wouldn’t work for this ridiculous yellow fanatic) if you need them.

Cheers!
Sponsored