Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_20230311_201038

I don't CC anymore, for various reasons, but have wanted my @peashooter (rip) in the center console on multiple occasions. My wife hated the idea of it just rattling around. THIS IS PERFECT!
Sponsored

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
IMG_20230311_201038.gif

I don't CC anymore, for various reasons, but have wanted my @peashooter (rip) in the center console on multiple occasions. My wife hated the idea of it just rattling around. THIS IS PERFECT!
Yeah TacRig makes em pretty solid. Needed a 90 degree drill bit to start a pilot hole for the quick release pins. Nice it can easily be removed to not take up space. I don’t like the idea of dark Walmart charging parking lots, being a sitting duck not being able to quickly remove the charger to take off. …and yes, for those that have been around this forum for a while, RIP Peashooter!! 😂

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I’ve been debating 20 darks vs the ATs and if I could get the ATs to look a fraction as good as yours I’d drop those darks in a heartbeat. details would be GREAT!
I too am not a fan of the "Dark" wheel style Rivian offers. Would be great if they offered the standard All-Terrain wheel in black as well. But, they charge what, $3,000 more for dark wheels? Very easy to find places to powder coat the wheels for $600 to $800 for the set, including mount and balance. If you want black wheels and like me, not in love with the style Rivian offers, save over $2,000 and just get the standard 20" all-terrains and have them powder coated.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Should've expected nothing less for your delivery post. Priceless! :p

Sponsored

mroe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Clubs

Awesome work with the spare - love to see someone with the SUV having a full size. I ultimately went with the T, but there will be days I wish I had the S.

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

Yeah TacRig makes em pretty solid. Needed a 90 degree drill bit to start a pilot hole for the quick release pins. Nice it can easily be removed to not take up space. I don’t like the idea of dark Walmart charging parking lots, being a sitting duck not being able to quickly remove the charger to take off. …and yes, for those that have been around this forum for a while, RIP Peashooter!! 😂
Your Walmarts must be a mite bit scarier than mine :CWL:. I don't CC but that looks like a great setup; I often wonder what folks do for truck guns, and that makes sense. Shame they don't make em for my main driver (no, it's not a hi point).

Awesome posts, glad you're enjoying the truck. 👍

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg

Added:

Here is a quick video on the spare. Let me know if I can answer any questions…

A more disturbing set of photos has never been seen on this forum 😲
On the other hand, congratulations!

Kat

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg

Added:

Here is a quick video on the spare. Let me know if I can answer any questions…

Looks great! Where did you get the rear mats for the entire back end when folded down, they look nice!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) 87899FC4-490E-4F85-8B1B-584E06ADEB11
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) AAB54CC5-2CD2-43CB-9F1D-4BEE569891D7
Just a couple quick photos of the spare laying flat and strapped for those interested in space with third row lowered. All the pucks, breaker bar, wheel chocks, bottle Jack, torque wrench fit easily under floor under the tray with room to spare.

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
@Gshenderson I got to thinking, I haven’t heard from you in a good 1-2 years…how’s your Truck, your travels to your cabin in WY, and your elk season last fall? Hope all is well in UT.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

@opnwide and I finally met after years of forum foreplay and needless to say the venue was perfect. We met at Living the Dream brewery and it was an honor to drink and chat over a few beers and a delicious chicken peston sandwich! Thanks for taking time to chat about life/cars/and shennigans!

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) 1688499381948

Cant forget a picture of the silver bullet it self.

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) PXL_20230701_020025404.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2
Sponsored