Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4169

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4171

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4179

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4174

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6137

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6131

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4188

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4191

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4192

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6127

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6126

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6123

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6118

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4165

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4166

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_4185

Added:

Here is a quick video on the spare. Let me know if I can answer any questions…

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

W1SE

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
Branch manager
Clubs

…. ummmm.

lol so awesome.

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
1. best post i have read in a while
2. Sold on finally blacking out staple wheels.
3. Wait, I must have missed the full time spare in the back mod until now (if thats what that is).

Madsen203

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
Love this. Also has me considering silver from white now. Those 20’s look sick on that set up.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg
Wow....just wow. I didn't know just how much I needed to see this..... wow.
Congratulations

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg
Details on wheel powder coating, canvas please

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

TacRing?????

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
Dude… 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👍

And congratulations!

Riv_Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi TTS, Triumph TR6, Tiger Explorer
Occupation
CEO
I trust you filled them with hot air for their YT’er duties? Truck looks so good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
I’ve been debating 20 darks vs the ATs and if I could get the ATs to look a fraction as good as yours I’d drop those darks in a heartbeat. details would be GREAT!
Thanks man. Wheels were powder coated in 50% gloss (semi) black. Center caps and all emblems were murdered out black as well. I paid $250 per wheel. YMMV