opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
@opnwide and I finally met after years of forum foreplay and needless to say the venue was perfect. We met at Living the Dream brewery and it was an honor to drink and chat over a few beers and a delicious chicken peston sandwich! Thanks for taking time to chat about life/cars/and shennigans!

1688499381948.png

Cant forget a picture of the silver bullet it self.

PXL_20230701_020025404.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg
Man, it was great to finally meet @kanundrum , and he is one wealth of knowledgeā€”Heā€™s got the inside scoop! Just a fantastic guy and proud new dad.

Cheers my friend!
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Took the Silver Bullet off-road on a rough 13 mile drive up to Yankee Doodle lake today via Rollins Pass. (Passed a Canyon Red R1T on the way down). Although my destination was 1.5 miles further up the road to Upper Forest Lakes, the big CO snow this year hasnā€™t melted yet over the road. Only saw one RZR ATV eventually make it. I Didnā€™t try. Lol. BUT, I managed to confirm CO DOW rumors that Tiger Trout are present in Yankee Doddle Lake. (Small guys). And yes, thatā€™s my fishing Rod along with skiers in the background. Thatā€™s CO for ya!
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6530
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6543
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6539
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_0524
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_6535
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_0528

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Took the Silver Bullet off-road on a rough 13 mile drive up to Yankee Doodle lake today via Rollins Pass. (Passed a Canyon Red R1T on the way down). Although my destination was 1.5 miles further up the road to Upper Forest Lakes, the big CO snow this year hasnā€™t melted yet over the road. Only saw one RZR ATV eventually make it. I Didnā€™t try. Lol. BUT, I managed to confirm CO DOW rumors that Tiger Trout are present in Yankee Doddle Lake. (Small guys). And yes, thatā€™s my fishing Rod along with skiers in the background. Thatā€™s CO for ya!
IMG_6530.jpeg
IMG_6543.jpeg
IMG_6539.jpeg
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_6535.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
That's awesome!!

Sponsored

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg

Added:

Here is a quick video on the spare. Let me know if I can answer any questionsā€¦

Gut busting LOL šŸ˜† šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
IMG_6530.jpeg
IMG_6543.jpeg
IMG_6539.jpeg
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_6535.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
Amazing photos šŸ‘šŸ¼

Arnie1

First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE, 2022 Toyota Avalon XSE
Occupation
Consulting Engineer
My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg

Added:

Here is a quick video on the spare. Let me know if I can answer any questionsā€¦

Like the TacRig holster. Will it work with the hellcat with red dot? How does it attach to the inside of the ctr console bin? What color is yours? Thanks

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Like the TacRig holster. Will it work with the hellcat with red dot? How does it attach to the inside of the ctr console bin? What color is yours? Thanks
I've been happy with it. If you look closely at my photo on page one, you'll see four retention pins which are like $10 on their website. I got my 90-degree drill bit adapter and started a pilot hole in the plastic on the right-hand side of the console. RHD. It required a bit of patience and some manual drill bit work, but I was easily able to screw into the plastic with the pins. The holster itself has quick-release buttons you pull out to attach or remove to fit over the round buttons. V. clever. I never remove the holster itself, but you can with their system for CC. It looks like the Springfield is one of their custom options and it does include an optics cut-out option it looks like, but I'd inquire with them. Mine is the carbon fiber look option...https://tacrig.com/product/holster-shell/

Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) 1695130693822

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Bump. One year anniversary today. Exactly 16,000 miles at 5280 ft. Not one problem in 12 months other than a Camp Speaker that wonā€™t release from dock due to my hard core music choices. (Neil Diamond). New tires soon, but carry on naysayers.
Rivian R1T R1S opnwide's Frozen Silver Bullet R1S is here--Party in the Frunk! (w/ video of full size spare tire in cargo) IMG_7594

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Bump. One year anniversary today. Exactly 16,000 miles at 5280 ft. Not one problem in 12 months other than a Camp Speaker that wonā€™t release from dock due to my hard core music choices. (Neil Diamond). New tires soon, but carry on naysayers.
IMG_7594.jpeg
If I were a camp speaker I would probably go on strike as well if I had to listen to Neil Diamond all the time!

Congrats on 1 great year!

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Ioniq 5, ā€˜78 Jeep Wagoneer
So this is either a self-necro bump or 12 month erection?