Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I’ve been debating 20 darks vs the ATs and if I could get the ATs to look a fraction as good as yours I’d drop those darks in a heartbeat. details would be GREAT!
And.....Save A Lil cash to get some of those Cava..Donner dolls 😉
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
You had me totally fooled until you said “struggling YouTubers”! They are all very successful multimillionaires with absolutely nothing to hide!

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
1. best post i have read in a while
2. Sold on finally blacking out staple wheels.
3. Wait, I must have missed the full time spare in the back mod until now (if thats what that is).
Yes, full size AT spare. No inflatable spare available now, but this is a once-in-a-while option for off-roading, etc. The third row can be used with the spare mounted vertically with a ratchet strap. Alternatively, lower the third row and strap it down horizontally for more cargo room.

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Yes, full size AT spare. No inflatable spare available now, but this is a once-in-a-while option for off-roading, etc. The third row can be used with the spare mounted vertically with a ratchet strap. Alternatively, lower the third row and strap it down horizontally for more cargo room.
Interesting option for a spare. I have a few question please:

* What tire and wheel setup are you using for the spare?
* Where’d you get the cool wheel cover?
* What’s in your tire change kit besides the spare?
* Are you ratchet strapping to the factory tie downs?

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My 7/19 R1S preorder of a LA Silver, FE has finally arrived. I have employed the help of two struggling YouTubers to help show you around the vehicle. May I introduce Bimberly Cava, from her channel, "I'm not Narcissistic, just look at me!", and iPyle Donner, from his channel, "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

I turned my back for only 10 seconds, and Bimberly Cava started to climb onto my roof to pose. She couldn't resist a camera. I turned around and yelled at the top of my voice, "STAY OFF MY GLASS!!", shaking my fists like an old man...

IMG_6131.jpg

Bimberly Cava and iPyle Donner insisted on stopping at the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO since we were in a Frozen Silver Bullet..
IMG_4188.jpg

We stayed after the tour and partied at the local liquor store...
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Later, iPyle Donner decided to measure the charging curve for an upcoming podcast on "Introspective Reviews"...

IMG_6127.jpg

A few more MODS I did including a detachable carbon fiber TacRig in the center console, Canvas back Black with Yellow stitching, and a full size spare in back...
IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

It's been quite the ride on the forums for the last few years, but it's been an absolute blast, and I've enjoyed all you salty crew members. This has been the most exciting vehicle I've ever owned, and so far, no issues.

Cheers,

opnwide

IMG_4185.jpg
EXCELLENT POST! Thanks for all of the pictures AND ideas! Love all of your mods.

Although I'm already config locked into Midnight (also previously configured El Cap and Limestone), your LA Silver in Stealth looks absolutely sick, and has me 2nd-guessing my life choices! Lol! If I ever get access to the R1S shop, and an LA Silver with my OC interior is available, I might jump on that to get my rig sooner. If I see more LA Silver threads in the forum, that might just be enough to make me switch all together!

Also love the idea about throwing a full size spare in the back vertically for strictly off-roading trips. That wouldn't work for me for camping/overlanding, but again, that's def good for an off-roading trip. Plus it's a free option...compared to buying a trail swing or similar!

Thanks again for sharing!

Edit: @opnwide...Where did you get that Rivian tire cover?

OP
OP
opnwide

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Edit: @opnwide...Where did you get that Rivian tire cover?
I’ve had a bunch of questions on the spare so I’ll try to get a quick video on it. The spare tire cover I ordered online from a very large shopping site that starts with A. It is a 35” blank/custom printed cover. It is open in the back like a traditional spare tire cover. Search that. The website just has you upload a logo or photo to customize. I grabbed one off the web. I don’t want to list the specific site b/c they would probably get a c&d letter for using the logo.

Sponsored

Gigawatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fast ones
So many questions...

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
Who's the maker of the cargo bay and back seat covers?

wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE R1S! Where did you get the seat and cargo area covers! Thanks!!
Sponsored