First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford expedition, jeep, tesla model three
Occupation
nerd
First I would just like to thank the RIvian Forums community for all the info that has been gathered and shared over the last year.
Hey man, we’re happy to help. I think I speak for everyone in that this community is amazing. I’m a windows down kinda guy😉

ScottnAZ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T (White,BM,22’s), 1966 C10 (SB,BBW,SBC327)
Occupation
Design/Build Remodel Contractor
Clubs

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your story! Maybe a Rivian meet up at the winery should happen? 😁

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Good to see someone enjoying their vehicle the way they need it.
Did you consider a Lightning? Bigger bed, etc.

Seeing all the comments about wearing out the paint and such makes me smile.
I remember when I first read on the Raptor forum people taping the front of their truck as they were worried they’d have to do a couple hundred miles from the dealership back to their hometown (only way to avoid ADM for most of us). Bought mine a couple thousand miles away from home, drove it for a couple hundreds of miles on the highway at speed and took it off-roading with about 350 miles on the clock, then went back home and right away went to California City and then Moab.
All of these trucks are just that. Trucks. Meant to be used and enjoyed.
Hopefully, no one gets too stressed closing their tailgate without washing their hands first 😉

Frankiefiggs

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

With the new PPF options if you aren't going to do the full stealth wrap consider doing PPF across the top of the tailgate. I had PPF installed on my R1T before the new factory option and they suggested the tailgate and door handles. After many runs to the dump it was a great suggestion.
Sponsored