SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

As many of you probably have gathered, I'm not o fan of Cut-the-Line Kyle reviews, but there is a channel featuring a different member of that larger team that focuses on detailing and I just watched an exceptional video on how to apply Gyeon Quartz Ceramic Coating which is in my original list of care products.

This ceramic coating kit for leather/vinyl will be critical for those of you who are getting the ocean coast interiors.

Coleton walks through cleaning and applying the kit. Unlike ceramic coating for paint (which I am NOT a fan of because of the unbelievably out of proportion cost-to-value) you can absolutely apply ceramic coating for leather by yourself. This is the perfect DIY project.

Sponsored

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
@SASSquatch

Thanks so much for the write-up! Just got my R1T paint touched up from factory blemishes and now on to PPF.

My question(s):

I'm planning on applying Klasse sealant but have read mixed reviews about putting it on top of Xpel (risk of damaging the PPF). Any thoughts or experiences there?

Similar: planning on sealing the trim with Cerakote. Any risks or experiences with using it on a brand new car? I've heard of similar products working by ever so slightly melting the plastic to refresh the black... Not sure I want to "refresh" my brand new trim, just protect it...

Thanks in advance!

Send It

Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
As many of you probably have gathered, I'm not o fan of Cut-the-Line Kyle reviews, but there is a channel featuring a different member of that larger team that focuses on detailing and I just watched an exceptional video on how to apply Gyeon Quartz Ceramic Coating which is in my original list of care products.

This ceramic coating kit for leather/vinyl will be critical for those of you who are getting the ocean coast interiors.

Coleton walks through cleaning and applying the kit. Unlike ceramic coating for paint (which I am NOT a fan of because of the unbelievably out of proportion cost-to-value) you can absolutely apply ceramic coating for leather by yourself. This is the perfect DIY project.

dude thank you for this so much

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I've been happy with it. If someone builds a purpose built console for the Rivian, that will likely be my first choice, but in the meantime, this has been very good at serving its purpose in keeping things organized and mostly out of view.
Discovered another benefit to my floor space organizer now that I've had two loaner Rivians. Easy to just pull it right out and throw it in the loaner. With it, I felt like I was in my own truck as all my stuff was there in the same place!

www.amazon.com/dp/B01MDOZLT1?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 1675492638568

Last edited:

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

One more.

I got one of these to sit in the front center console tray:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VGRVKSN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's cheap and it fits up in there nicely. It has a little strap meant to hold it in place but I can't figure out where to run that so It does fall over under hard acceleration. I plan to make a holder for a water bottle between that and the camp speaker so hopefully that will help.

tempImageryKD0h.jpg
Maybe add some stick on velcro, either on the front or bottom to hold it in place?

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

It stays in place. Great organizer. It holds my large yeti, office keys, all sorts of good stuff. The thing is the bomb. I have it so the cup holder crap is towards the camp speaker, but the cup holder part is folded and not used, so it fits the space like a glove. Thought it'd be temporary, but it's a keeper.
I agree, fits like a glove. For my work, I have to carry a lot stuff in my car. Having six separate spaces is great as it keeps me organized so I can find what I'm looking for rather than throwing it all into one big console and having to go fishing every time you need something.

Yes, my cup holders are also folded, but still work great for putting pens / pencils and business cards in.

I'm looking forward to someone making a purpose built console for the Rivian, just like they did for the early Tesla's that had open floor space like the Rivian does, but this think is the best I've been able to find so far. And the portability of it is great. I have NEVER used my camp speaker. But for those that do, it's easy to quickly pull this out or move it to the side to get the speaker out if you want to use it.

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Thank you! I had a Built Right Panel on my Tacoma. Very well designed and built. Fit perfectly.

From your second link, I see they have a new product in development. I wonder if it will support an RTT? I suspect so.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 1675536728563

I was not aware of their interior side molle panels either. Not for everyone as they do decrease the already small interior space, but a great way to secure things if you don't need the space.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 1675536930509

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Can you get your camp speaker out with that thing in place?
See my post immediately after that post. VERY simple to move it out of the way to get the camp speaker out or to take it out and put it in another loaner Rivian so you have all your stuff organized the same in the loaner.

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

@SASSquatch

Thanks so much for the write-up! Just got my R1T paint touched up from factory blemishes and now on to PPF.

My question(s):

I'm planning on applying Klasse sealant but have read mixed reviews about putting it on top of Xpel (risk of damaging the PPF). Any thoughts or experiences there?

Similar: planning on sealing the trim with Cerakote. Any risks or experiences with using it on a brand new car? I've heard of similar products working by ever so slightly melting the plastic to refresh the black... Not sure I want to "refresh" my brand new trim, just protect it...

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the late reply - if this is still of use to you - I always treat new trim to protect it. No issues whatsoever.

Sponsored

DonkeyMcdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Raptor, Soon to be R1S
It stays in place. Great organizer. It holds my large yeti, office keys, all sorts of good stuff. The thing is the bomb. I have it so the cup holder crap is towards the camp speaker, but the cup holder part is folded and not used, so it fits the space like a glove. Thought it'd be temporary, but it's a keeper.
Can you post a pic of this in the vehicle? Thx

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

A must have accessory tool for every Rivian owner is magnetic jack pucks, which we designed for my R1T and have now sold 1000's. Eliminate o-rings forever and with 5 NdFeB magnets they literally SNAP into place (video). Super sticky Grip Tech caps and a Bottle Jack Port makes on the road tire changes a breeze. Always in-stock. Purchase by 2pm AZ time and they ship the same day.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 20230403_112108

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 20230504_105748

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews Gen 2 Side Web

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 20230407_154641

Sponsored

Last edited: