Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews

ColoRiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
That is a very impressive temperature difference. Are you also using a shade for the windshield?
Nope, I'm too lazy for a windshield option, on, off, on, off, etc. I'm leaving the roof sunshade on permanently and calling it good! I also got my front two windows tinted at 27% with heat rejection film (not sure on exact brand used). All the tint looks darker with the roof sunshade installed too, another perk imo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Nope, I'm too lazy for a windshield option, on, off, on, off, etc. I'm leaving the roof sunshade on permanently and calling it good! I also got my front two windows tinted at 27% with heat rejection film (not sure on exact brand used). All the tint looks darker with the roof sunshade installed too, another perk imo.
I'm a fan of the window tint - I have that done in all my cars and I absolutely see a difference - usually 25 degrees or more on the hottest days.

I hear you on the sun shade. I have one but it is a pain in the ass to roll up each time so I don't use it unless I know the vehicle will sit for days.

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

Anyone found any offerings like this?
Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews 1690393558803

Asking specifically about the side windows I have a solution for the windshield and roof already.

Is anyone aware of any options for the side windows that use the hoop framing, generally black on one side silver on the other that are fitted for/ would fit the R1T?

I currently have a set of bubble foil style window covers, they work for stuff like camping/ when I remember to fish them out of the drunk but having used this type of set in my wife's car, I much prefer these for general privacy/ smaller pack size when not in use
Sponsored

Last edited: