First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
I don't know if it's video editing/creative direction type team at Rivian or what they seem to love giving their official videos some vintage film styling and I kinda love it. Teared up a little bit, not gonna lie.

These vehicles seem to have a humane soul and positive spirit because of people that are responsible for their existence seem to as well. :cool:

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

Just an awesome accomplishment for this team! There is true passion in every person involved in this vehicle development and you can tell that they all are firmly vested in the outcome. It reminds me of a quote i heard early on in my career on a "books on tape" cassette tape while driving through the backwoods of Michigan. The quote goes as follows: "One person with a Belief is worth ninety-nine with an Interest!" That quote has stuck by me for my entire career of 35+ years and I try to be that passionate in what i do every day. These folks, and the whole Rivian team are that "One person with a belief" and it's great to see them be successful and I'm personally proud to be part of the adventure and to support them along the way by putting my deposit down nearly 3 years ago! I too Believe in this team, the mission, and the R1T! Can't wait to get mine!

Sponsored

Harvest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Rivian R1T Adventure Forest Green
Occupation
agriculture
That's a good video. I have really enjoyed most of the videos that Rivian has put out. I hope they keep cranking more out!

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I don't know if it's video editing/creative direction type team at Rivian or what they seem to love giving their official videos some vintage film styling and I kinda love it. Teared up a little bit, not gonna lie.

These vehicles seem to have a humane soul and positive spirit because of people that are responsible for their existence seem to as well. :cool:
It is a revolutionary vehicle, top to bottom. Tough to pull this off In a punishing physical world — with style. Go RJ, go team.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Must be an awesome job to go on a road trip!

This video puts even more confidence that Rivian's vehicles will handle anything that gets thrown against it.

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
If it hasn't happened yet can someone please Deepfake/Photoshop RJ as Captain Planet?

Asking for a friend. ? Ok the image popped in my head like the StayPuft Marshmallow Man this morning out of nowhere. ?✌❤⚡??

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

A very well done and entertaining video. I’d like to know how those tires held up for the trip. I know I’m constantly hawking in the 20” wheels and Pirelli Scorpions a lot, but I will be taking this truck off road A LOT.
Sponsored