First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Model X
Occupation
Physicist
Well, if you get tired of waiting for the Rivian store, you can always buy your creative wife a Cricut.

Front:
Rivian R1T R1S Official Rivian Merchandise Store Coming Soon Front

Back:

Rivian R1T R1S Official Rivian Merchandise Store Coming Soon Back

Yeah, I am proud of her creativity and photo editing skills, but I am also documenting this as implicit permission to do crazy sh!t with my Rivian (or hers).

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Well, if you get tired of waiting for the Rivian store, you can always buy your creative wife a Cricut.

Front:
Front.jpg

Back:

Back.jpg

Yeah, I am proud of her creativity and photo editing skills, but I am also documenting this as implicit permission to do crazy sh!t with my Rivian (or hers).
Shut up and take my money!!! I need 100% cotton in XL, Rivian blue or LA silver please.

Seriously, isn't this what Esty is for? Or Cafepress?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

When they open the store will all the black mugs be way too much money? :idea:

805Badger

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Model X
Occupation
Physicist
Shut up and take my money!!! I need 100% cotton in XL, Rivian blue or LA silver please.

Seriously, isn't this what Esty is for? Or Cafepress?

Could be, wasn't trying to sell anything. Just was proud of her. If I offended anyone, I apologize.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Could be, wasn't trying to sell anything. Just was proud of her. If I offended anyone, I apologize.
I will take an XL in Forest Green please and thank you

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I wasn't in any way offended. I was trying to suggest that she could use Esty or Cafepress to marked her wonderful design. With Cafepress, so some other vendor, all she would have to do is up load the graphics and decide what to charge. They do all the production and shipping. She just get's the check.

Sponsored

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot

Front:
Front.jpg

Back:

Back.jpg

I would buy one!!! My wife has a Cricut I should get to work in Photoshop!!!! That front logo is killer, I get the whole drinking and driving issue but I think its perfectly tongue in cheek and love it.

805Badger

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Model X
Occupation
Physicist
I wasn't in any way offended. I was trying to suggest that she could use Esty or Cafepress to marked her wonderful design. With Cafepress, so some other vendor, all she would have to do is up load the graphics and decide what to charge. They do all the production and shipping. She just get's the check.

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I wanted to post something that I thought was cool and didn't want anyone to think that I was trying to open a market place on the forum. Thanks for the input. I'll pass it along to her.

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
I think Rivian had asked the Stories Boys to not use an image of the truck on merchandise. Something to keep in mind if you try to make more and sell them

805Badger

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Model X
Occupation
Physicist
I think Rivian had asked the Stories Boys to not use an image of the truck on merchandise. Something to keep in mind if you try to make more and sell them

Part of the reason I wasn't thinking of selling them. This was intended for personal use only. I've owned businesses and had to deal with copyright laws and trademarks in the past and not really interested in diving back into that. Just wanted to post an idea to a group of like-minded people.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Is that not weird to anyone else? I was traveling this weekend and all the gift stores had all kinds of Jeep shirts or Chevy or Dodge and they are not being pulled back off the shelves. I guess it would be one thing too if they would actually just open their own store. I mean look back at the first post to this thread.
Sponsored