Sponsored

Official Rivian Merchandise Store Coming Soon

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
@805Badger super cool designs, your wife is talented!

@jessefive is correct though, you'll want to avoid putting anything with a Rivian likeness on any sort of marketplace. We're actually awaiting approval for a cool design where we want to take donations to provide shirts to Rivian employees (no profit)...
Sponsored

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I wanted to post something that I thought was cool and didn't want anyone to think that I was trying to open a market place on the forum. Thanks for the input. I'll pass it along to her.
Well, you posted something that I thought was really cool. Hope your wife is as fun as she is creative.

P.S.Mangelsdorf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1940 Chevy EV conversion, 2017 Challenger (daily)
Occupation
Consultant
Is that not weird to anyone else? I was traveling this weekend and all the gift stores had all kinds of Jeep shirts or Chevy or Dodge and they are not being pulled back off the shelves. I guess it would be one thing too if they would actually just open their own store. I mean look back at the first post to this thread.
GM's lawyers are too busy suing Ford for using "cruise". And Ford's are too busy counter-suing over GM trademarking SuperCruise.

And based on their products and marketing, Dodge's lawyers are clearly tied up in a back room somewhere.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

This seems like a good place to mention that I want one of those white water bottles that I have seen in the media videos. I want one right now, and I want one SO EFFING BAD.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
This seems like a good place to mention that I want one of those white water bottles that I have seen in the media videos. I want one right now, and I want one SO EFFING BAD.
Ask customer service where/how you can get one, perhaps they’ll mail you one
Sponsored