Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Broker
Clubs

Some friends and I went off roading outside of Charlottesville VA - one of them made me this video from the footage we captured that day.

Moderately easy trail with some fun spots. Of course, sitting in the vehicle and driving in the trail is a much different experience than what you see in the video. All in all performed very well and easily kept up with the Jeep and Tacoma I was with.

Sponsored

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Must have been a fun day. Though I see paved roads and parking lots that are more extreme than that :) But always fun to get into the woods and get the tires dirty!

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Must have been a fun day. Though I see paved roads and parking lots that are more extreme than that :) But always fun to get into the woods and get the tires dirty!
GoPro effect :)

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Quick off roading question....do you get a lot of rattles from the underbody panels closest to the doors, or rattles in general?

OP
OP
RoadTripFan

RoadTripFan

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Broker
Clubs

Quick off roading question....do you get a lot of rattles from the underbody panels closest to the doors, or rattles in general?
Compared to what I am used to this was amazingly quiet. Even turned off the AC to eliminate the fan noise and did not notice any excessive rattling. It had also just been in the Richmond SC for a week for a laundry list of small items and they had checked through panel gaps at my request so that may have had an effect.
Sponsored