First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT

Today I got to meet up with a bunch of Rivian's with a ton of configurations during the Emerald City Rivian Club Off-Road event. did a quick slide show of the event I think we had a total of 27 Rivian's show up for this.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure if you noticed, but the only color we didn't have was Limestone. Which happened to be the color of the truck that came down the trail while we were heading up.

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

Impressive turnout!

Sponsored

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Someone please let us know how the 21” wheels did in the snow and off road if that was the case as well.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

All trucks?

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
All trucks?
I think there was 2 R1Ss. One of them on 22s. Some trucks had 21s. It was an easy trail. Mainly lots of potholes, water and mud. Snow was just a dusting so non issue. The biggest surprise was how many showed up. These club rides are gonna get big fast.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I think there was 2 R1Ss. One of them on 22s. Some trucks had 21s. It was an easy trail. Mainly lots of potholes, water and mud. Snow was just a dusting so non issue. The biggest surprise was how many showed up. These club rides are gonna get big fast.
Crowded RAN charging sessions coming soon....

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Crowded RAN charging sessions coming soon....
I wonder if the group has a procedure for this?

Odds are that on average only one or two non-meetup people will come by during a group charge. So it might be nice to allow that person to charge.

It's not like someone will be expecting 6 chargers to suddenly be filled up.

I imagine the RAN network will be so much more susceptible to crowding during group sessions due to the desire to do off-road adventures within a group versus solo.

So far in my experience with the RAN network on average there is one stall being ICED by a pickup making a statement, and one R1T/R1S owner that stops to charge while I'm there. I guess this the universe wants to give me someone to talk to. :)

Yesterday the Aberdeen RAN the same thing happened. A Toyota Tacoma was the ICER and a white R1T came to charge briefly.

Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Today I got to meet up with a bunch of Rivian's with a ton of configurations during the Emerald City Rivian Club Off-Road event. did a quick slide show of the event I think we had a total of 27 Rivian's show up for this.
0:16 Imposter alert, thats a Ford or something :CWL:

Any R1S, I didn't see any but I figure it's just cause there aren't many out there yet.

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
How do I join up? I didn't know there was a Rivian group here in the area!

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
I wonder if the group has a procedure for this?

Odds are that on average only one or two non-meetup people will come by during a group charge. So it might be nice to allow that person to charge.

It's not like someone will be expecting 6 chargers to suddenly be filled up.

I imagine the RAN network will be so much more susceptible to crowding during group sessions due to the desire to do off-road adventures within a group versus solo.

So far in my experience with the RAN network on average there is one stall being ICED by a pickup making a statement, and one R1T/R1S owner that stops to charge while I'm there. I guess this the universe wants to give me someone to talk to. :)

Yesterday the Aberdeen RAN the same thing happened. A Toyota Tacoma was the ICER and a white R1T came to charge briefly.
Were you in the blue one? That was us, in a white loaner, and was thinking the same thing. One spot ice'd, one out of service so with 2 people charging there was only 2 more available. I think the issue here is the Mexican restaurant. Small parking lot with big trucks. I filed a complaint with the City of Aberdeen yesterday. Who knows what happens. At least they are aware of it now.

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A