Sponsored

October - November 2022 (New 6/11 delivery estimate)

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I was in all these same windows, changed my wheels to 21s last Thursday, and also got a guide on Tuesday. This is happening to too many for it to be a coincidence. They clearly have more 21s available for builds at this point than 20s. Or, perhaps as has been hypothesized elsewhere, they are saving the 20s they do have mostly for R1S LEs.
Delivery set for Wednesday!
Sponsored

Boudro

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kona EV & Tacoma
I am in this window and just got email to confirm my configuration and I got a guide!! Very excited for the next steps. Wahoo.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Early bday present, I just got the email and checked my account, 8 steps opened up.

I'll check my json order when i get home to see what has updated. Hopefully a vin assigned.

Figured all it would take is for me to spend the ~$200 to renew my current truck registration.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I am starting to get excited. From my experience with Rivian so far this can only mean I'll end up disappointed.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Early bday present, I just got the email and checked my account, 8 steps opened up.

I'll check my json order when i get home to see what has updated. Hopefully a vin assigned.

Figured all it would take is for me to spend the ~$200 to renew my current truck registration.
I feel like you and I are close cousins based on order date / config. Congrats finally!

I have two short road trips planned for this fall. One first weekend in October, and the other the weekend before Christmas. What are the odds I get to make either / both of them in a R1T?

Sponsored

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just got build confirmation email. I did switch to 21in and also took away the underbody armor. We will see what happens now. Oct-November window.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT",

and I have a vehicle id. nice.

yorty

First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 ram 1500 4x4/Winnebago Vista 28
Occupation
retired

Bttrylfe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Battery Energy Storage Project Manager
Just got the "confirmation your configuration" email after being pushed to this window from the July-Sept window.
Looks like 20"ATs are being produced again.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Just got the "confirmation your configuration" email after being pushed to this window from the July-Sept window.
My exact config +7 months :facepalm:

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Did you just get it, as in this evening? I’m curious about the time theses are going out, and if automated or manual. Thanks

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Did you just get it, as in this evening? I’m curious about the time theses are going out, and if automated or manual. Thanks
Even though I haven't hit the lottery, I think it's a safe bet to say it's automated. 1) other forum members reported their emails came at all sorts of weird times. 2) my guide said she has zero discretion in assigning spec builds. It is all coding in terms of who gets selected for spec builds.

Edit: my hours and hours on ruminating over the black box that is the Rivian queue has led me to believe there must be some crazy quirks buried in the coding. Like as long as you have a Large R1T Adventure with powered tonneau and and no underbody, the next most important factors are social media influencer score (via proprietary Rivian algorithm), street name ordered alphabetically, left-handedness and whether your age in months is factorable by the number 7.

Last edited:

Bttrylfe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
My exact config +7 months :facepalm:
I removed the underbody, maybe that was the key? I will ask my guide to see if there are any delays if I add it back on.

Bttrylfe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I removed the underbody, maybe that was the key? I will ask my guide to see if there are any delays if I add it back on.
Oh that would 100% explain it. I'm giving Rivian another Month before I remove the underbody to ensure delivery before 2023.
Sponsored