First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
have you gotten any emails to confirm your config yet?
I received it just a few minutes ago. I need to talk to my guide as I want to remove the Of-Road Recovery Kit and Field Kit prior to confirming my configuration. This will get me below $80K and let me take advantage of the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit. Once the items are removed, I will order them directly through the Gear Shop.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
“requested thread could not be found”

I can see every thread on this forum except that one. Weird.
Hmm.... you might want to check your "Ignore" list.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Hmm.... you might want to check your "Ignore" list.
Good call. Unfortunately the only thread I have currently on ignore is the CarPlay one at this point!

I don’t actually need to access the thread, just found it weird that I can’t every time it’s posted.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cogentfire

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
HONDA
Occupation
Scientist
I'd honestly be a bit surprised if I'm actually contacted in the next couple months but as others have said while I'd be disappointed if things got pushed to Q12023 I'm also fine with accepting the product of even a few extra months production maturity.
Yeah, I agree. Seems like issues are getting worked as they progress.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
orderSnapshots": [
{
"id": "**********",
"total": 79725,
"paidTotal": 1000,
"subtotal": 79725,
"state": "CONFIGURED",
"configurationStatus": "CONFIGURED",
"currency": "USD",
"orderDate": "2021-09-01T03:49:26.612Z",
"type": "PRE_ORDER",
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": null,
"vehicleId": null,
"invitedToSelfConfirm": null,
"eligibleForNewVehicleInventoryMarketplace": null,

4 nulls. I am sad.

Ordered 8/31/2021, but listed as 9/1/2021...I guess it takes a day for the credit card to clear? I just like to think of myself as Aug vs Sept... :)

stuckpx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Just Modified my order to change to 21's from 20's. I'm not going offroading and really wanted the extra range. I also removed the spare tire to see if that would help at all speed up my delivery. We'll see.
Keep us posted! :)

ciderarchitect

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Architect/Contractor
{

4 nulls. I am sad.

Ordered 8/31/2021, but listed as 9/1/2021...I guess it takes a day for the credit card to clear? I just like to think of myself as Aug vs Sept... :)
I’m an 8/31/21 order showing up as 9/01 as well, and just assumed that coders might be using GMT, and if I put my deposit in after 3:00 pm (PDT) which is likely the case, it would have been 9/01 in Greenwich, England (or should I say 01/09/21…) and logged as such. Regardless, so anxious to move beyond “null”!

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
{

4 nulls. I am sad.

I am hoping you get to the fulfillment stage in short order. It happens rather quickly as others have mentioned. I was just doing the, "Well, I'm bored, so I might as well check the ? button" and BAMM! There was my guide. That was followed by doing the DevTools thing to see that my order snapshot had indeed changed. Within an hour or so I received the "Confirm your Configuration" email, and then a few hours after that received the Guide Introduction email allowing me to set a date and time for my initial Guide phone call.

One thing that may or may not matter. I did not confirm my configuration yet, as my MSRP is over the $80K mark. I did not want to mess up any chance of being eligible for the Federal Tax Credit of $7,500 if at all possible. For my situation I want my guide to remove the Off-road Recovery Kit and the Field Kit first, which will accomplish that goal. Both items are listed as available in the Gear Shop and I will purchase them separately once my configuration is locked.

Say what you will, $7,500 is still real money and for me it means we may go able to do the Montana fly-fishing trip next year after all. In my case I was side-lined just a wee bit by two major surgeries over the course of six months. I'm fine and the bills were covered, but even with disability insurance I took a pretty good hit.

Sponsored

Arky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru WRX STI
Well, what do you know.....

"id": "xxxxxxxxx",
"total": xxxxx,
"subtotal": xxxxx,
"orderDate": "2021-09-20T00:59:57.853Z",
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMENT",

And I have a Guide assigned.

YESSSSSSSSS!
Where were people seeing this again? I know there was a page you could break down to elements but did it move somewhere different?

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager

sherold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S3, VW Atlas
I received it just a few minutes ago. I need to talk to my guide as I want to remove the Of-Road Recovery Kit and Field Kit prior to confirming my configuration. This will get me below $80K and let me take advantage of the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit. Once the items are removed, I will order them directly through the Gear Shop.
Watch this tax credit plan closely, under current requirements the $80K cap does not apply. The current tax rebate is however, non-refundable. I had personally missed this caveat when accounting for the $7,500 credit into any financial planning. What it means is that you will have to owe at least $7,500 in federal taxes to be able to take full benefit of this tax credit. I never owe taxes so for my scenario, it greatly changes my strategy for the rest of this year.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Watch this tax credit plan closely, under current requirements the $80K cap does not apply. The current tax rebate is however, non-refundable. I had personally missed this caveat when accounting for the $7,500 credit into any financial planning. What it means is that you will have to owe at least $7,500 in federal taxes to be able to take full benefit of this tax credit. I never owe taxes so for my scenario, it greatly changes my strategy for the rest of this year.
Just confirmed my build and graphql says pending_fulfillment.

Just to be clear, my understanding from the Tax thread is as long as the PBA is signed BEFORE the package passes (as currently writte ) Rivian considers that legally binding and we would qualify for the tax credit. Hopefully I squeeze in.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
So you're saying you make less than like $40k per year? There's no way your tax bill for the full year is less than $7,500 if you're able to afford buying this truck, unless you just have piles of cash laying around and you don't work. It's not how much you owe when you settle up in March/April, it's what your total tax liability is. Just about everybody in here likely pays more than $7,500 per year in federal taxes
Sponsored