Sponsored

Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
You're getting my hopes up bud!
Expect months but have things (insurance/financing/etc.) In order like it'll be tomorrow. Their sometimes sand bagging expectation management can be a real challenge when you are scrambling at the last minute.
Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Nice! I've already chatted with my Guide, signed PBA, and my config is soft-locked. Just waiting for the truck to be in inspections and then I'll get the 8 steps and my Guide will update me.
Finally someone close to my build and order date has gotten some good news! Fingers crossed this means good for me.

MarkieSharkie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Designer
Finally someone close to my build and order date has gotten some good news! Fingers crossed this means good for me.
Aaaand my 8 steps just opened :)

marubicon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I currently have an Oct-Nov 2022 delivery window and received my "Your configuration is ready to confirm" email on 7/25. I realized I had not changed the exterior color to what I wanted (FG -> RB) and could no longer modify my pre-order. I also noticed under the "?" on my profile page that I had a Rivian guide assigned that I was unaware of. I scheduled an appointment with them for the following day and he changed the color since my configuration was locked. I got the sense that if I wasn't changing the color that things were going to start moving quickly.

I immediately confirmed the configuration after I spoke with my Guide about the color change and have now gotten two emails about the digital purchase (both "A Seamless Process" and "Prepare for the Digital Purchasing Process") but no 8 step process yet. I'm now very anxious as to how long I've delayed myself by changing the color, but my Guide seemed pretty confident that things could happen soon. Now I wait (longer).... :cool:

Last edited:

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

No joy here. But I'll be happy if Rivian holds to delivering by the end of the year.
Actually, no I won't. I won't be happy until the empty spot in my garage if filled.

"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": null,
"vehicleId": null,
"invitedToSelfConfirm": null,
"eligibleForNewVehicleInventoryMarketplace": null,

Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I'm an AUG/SEP delivery window and still no Guide contact/8steps.

Sierra7117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, 996
Occupation
Program Manager
Expect months but have things (insurance/financing/etc.) In order like it'll be tomorrow. Their sometimes sand bagging expectation management can be a real challenge when you are scrambling at the last minute.
Confirmed build is complete and will ship via rail. My guide will update once transit starts. Rough eta 6-8 weeks so right at the early end of Oct/Nov window!

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Confirmed build is complete and will ship via rail. My guide will update once transit starts. Rough eta 6-8 weeks so right at the early end of Oct/Nov window!
And here I am in Seattle with a July/Aug window with just crickets... :rolleyes:

But given the xpel factory option estimated to start in October, maybe it is a good thing that I haven't heard anything :)

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Hoping for contact soon before rates go up even more…..credit Union currently at 2.99% for 5 years and it would be nice to stay under 3.
Yea and the fed just added another .75% to it’s rate.
But, these rates are still a historic lows. Before 2008, you’d commonly find rates above 7%. Back in 2000, I had a credit score over 800 and had to wheel and deal to get 6.5%

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
I remember a friend buying a house in the 80’s and the interest rate was something insane like 18%?
Now they were young and not great credit, but I remember thinking, Damn that gotta be crazy.
Of course back then houses were a lot cheaper

Me? I mostly want to get before end of year so I don’t have to deal with next years tax rules…and because winter isn’t fun on my bicycle to work ;)

Rivian Raj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold my Model 3. No car till the R1T
Just Modified my order to change to 21's from 20's. I'm not going offroading and really wanted the extra range. I also removed the spare tire to see if that would help at all speed up my delivery. We'll see.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just Modified my order to change to 21's from 20's. I'm not going offroading and really wanted the extra range. I also removed the spare tire to see if that would help at all speed up my delivery. We'll see.
I can't speak for all circumstances but I got a spare when I changed to 21' road tires and it didn't seem to be a delaying factor.

Rivian Raj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold my Model 3. No car till the R1T
I can't speak for all circumstances but I got a spare when I changed to 21' road tires and it didn't seem to be a delaying factor.
Yeah, I figured that it most likely wouldn't matter but thought I would try. I have heard that most guides do ask if you want to add a spare before you finalize your config.
Sponsored