First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
I wonder if over time, we’ll have more EV/range friendly 20” wheel options. Sounds like there are almost no tire choices for the 21s outside of the Pirelli Scorpion A/S that comes standard
For the record, I had the Scorpion A/S 22" on my 2018 Volvo XC90. Very few issues even in ice and snow as I have mentioned earlier.

However, there was this one time, in Vietnam Band Camp....
Sponsored

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I can get delivery this coming week! Woot!

bummin

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23R1S, 22WRX
Occupation
Whatever the wife says to do
For those of you who have been bumped way up, do you have the underbody protection selected as an option? I'm wondering if those are the trucks being prioritized right now
My buddy ordered his truck 6 weeks after I changed from LE to Adventure. Identical truck except his was granite and mine limestone with cross bars. Both have skid plate option and both Oct-Dec delivery. He got his 2 weeks ago, and in speaking with his guide color and accessories didn’t appear to affect. I inquired about blue/limestone and she stated it mattered several months ago, but not now.
Is a real head scratcher, wonder if he got lucky on a truck that fell through? Time will tell

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

My buddy ordered his truck 6 weeks after I changed from LE to Adventure. Identical truck except his was granite and mine limestone with cross bars. Both have skid plate option and both Oct-Dec delivery. He got his 2 weeks ago, and in speaking with his guide color and accessories didn’t appear to affect. I inquired about blue/limestone and she stated it mattered several months ago, but not now.
Is a real head scratcher, wonder if he got lucky on a truck that fell through? Time will tell
so no contact for you yet?

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I can get delivery this coming week! Woot!
Wow. Another late-2021 preorder delivery?

Just can’t wait to get those updated delivery windows from Rivian any day now. They did promise and update in May, right. 😉

Sponsored

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Adventure trim is $74,500 with power tonneau. Same price as Launch Edition (except the 20s are a no cost option). My original Adventure trim build was with the 21s as I didn't want to pay $1800 for less range, but i'll take them for free! lol

Although...i guess i didn't factor in paint price. Does Launch Green cost the same as the mid-range paint options? I don't even have the option for Launch Green in the configurator, so i'm not sure.
I can confirm if a person has launch green, 21's, and powered tonneau it costs 73K flat. I didn't check to confirm what adding the 20's would do. If it stayed at 73k thats still pretty cool

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
I can confirm if a person has launch green, 21's, and powered tonneau it costs 73K flat. I didn't check to confirm what adding the 20's would do. If it stayed at 73k thats still pretty cool
My configurator has been updated and it’s $73k with 20s.

interestingly my old limestone Adventure build with 21s was $74.5k. So with launch edition you get free power tonneau and 20s. Sweet!

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E

interestingly my old limestone Adventure build with 21s was $74.5k. So with launch edition you get free power tonneau and 20s. Sweet!
what color did you get?

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T

Wow @momo3605 you ordered in late 2021 and are getting delivered soon a LE at LE pricing? Jackpot! 🎉

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder

Sponsored

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
nice! that was one of the launch ones offered. I was wondering who snagged it. I went with Launch green with 21s.
Ohh so you also decided to take a launch edition instead of waiting for your adventure order? Congrats! I was offered LG/FE with 20s, or a LG/BM with dark 22s. So I went with the former

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Ohh so you also decided to take a launch edition instead of waiting for your adventure order? Congrats! I was offered LG/FE with 20s, or a LG/BM with dark 22s. So I went with the former
Yeah, I really didn't mind switching from el cap to launch green. I mean it saved me 1500 and I get it sooner so thats fine with me.

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Yeah, I really didn't mind switching from el cap to launch green. I mean it saved me 1500 and I get it sooner so thats fine with me.
lol i tried too but nothing was out there in the config i wanted...i think there was a launch green with no underbody shield....limestone it is!

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
lol i tried too but nothing was out there in the config i wanted...i think there was a launch green with no underbody shield....limestone it is!
I almost wish they didn’t have LG available for me. Limestone was my top choice when LG wasn’t in the picture. I hope I don’t regret it when I start seeing Limestone Rivians in public haha
Sponsored