Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Agreed. As a ex-Tesla owner for the past 6 years, I can say Rivian's build quality is much better. I was hopeful it would be and now very satisfied to see that it really is pretty solid.

True.. until your guide contacts you and locks in your order. Once that happens, don't change anything or risk getting pushed back in the queue.

Never say never. I pre-ordered this past September and had a Q4 delivery window. Just took delivery this week. So you never know. 🤷‍♂️
How long after pba?
Sponsored

fallen888

First Name
Kon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, El Cap/black, power tonneau, 21"
Occupation
IT
Clubs

How long after pba?
It was exactly one week from intro call with my guide to delivery. I'm guessing that's atypical, but don't know.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I think it's very likely a good portion of us with 2022 delivery dates will not get a guide contact this year.
I won't say all but I think a good portion of people will get guide contacts in the coming months with Q4 delivery windows. There are plenty of reservation holders, even early ones, who simply don't live near enough to a service center to secure a delivery. Whereas before I was thinking I wouldn't get a guide now its more I'm thinking I won't be offered a delivery window until December or Q12023. But its not like I have any insight into what goes on at Rivian.

Sponsored

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
Any R1S configurations get contacted yet?
The only R1S guide contacts so far are April / May. No May / June (let alone anything later). No deliveries.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Based on what Rivian reveals in tomorrow's (May 11, 2022) earnings report and on what was said in the last two "Tony" emails, I think by mid-June, I'll know whether or not I'm getting an R1T this year.
No bad news related to production from the May 11, 2022 quarterly report, so now we just need those updated delivery windows that Rivian promised to give us during the month of May. I'm feeling more optimistic than I have in months about getting my R1T by the end of 2022.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
2 weeks from Guide contact to delivery day. Results may vary; My guide tried to set expectations for 2-4 weeks during intro call (but note the intro call actually occurred 2 hours AFTER he called to tell me he found a truck pretty close to my configuration and wanted to check to see if I wanted it--The only difference was that I configured an Adventure Edition, He got me a Launch Edition).

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
No bad news related to production from the May 11, 2022 quarterly report, so now we just need those updated delivery windows that Rivian promised to give us during the month of May. I'm feeling more optimistic than I have in months about getting my R1T by the end of 2022.
Being in California I’d be surprised if you didn’t

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

2 weeks from Guide contact to delivery day. Results may vary; My guide tried to set expectations for 2-4 weeks during intro call (but note the intro call actually occurred 2 hours AFTER he called to tell me he found a truck pretty close to my configuration and wanted to check to see if I wanted it--The only difference was that I configured an Adventure Edition, He got me a Launch Edition).
I just setup my guide appt for tomorrow... Honestly wouldn't mind switching to Launch Edition too!

Sponsored

RivianDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y LR
I’m an Oct-Dec 2022 delivery window but was contacted by my Guide yesterday and intro call is today. Very excited! Ordered 30 Oct 2021.

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’m an Oct-Dec 2022 delivery window but was contacted by my Guide yesterday and intro call is today. Very excited! Ordered 30 Oct 2021.
I feel like they are skipping the Jul - Sept window and going straight to Oct - Dec window.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I feel like they are skipping the Jul - Sept window and going straight to Oct - Dec window.
as a July to September window person with a mid 2020 order in So Cal, I can confirm it’s much more advantageous to have a December delivery window right now.

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
as a July to September window person with a mid 2020 order in So Cal, I can confirm it’s much more advantageous to have a December delivery window right now.
Right? You have all the ”right” pre-order stats. I would think you should have your truck by now.

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
I don't hate you. I don't hate you. I don't hate you.

--shakes fist in air--
Sponsored