Sponsored

Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
OK, so I’m looking at the insurance section of the 8-step page and it gives me a VIN. Is that my actual VIN?

I’m still waiting for a trade in quote for my Mini. I’m working on getting financing squared away.
The VIN last for is in the 9800 range.

Yes, actual VIN. When I got mine I did a quote to change my current USAA policy to add the truck. Made it super easy to update once I had a delivery date.

Have you swung by the SC to see if your truck is there yet? Mine was 3-4 days before the SC texted to setup delivery.
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Yes, actual VIN. When I got mine I did a quote to change my current USAA policy to add the truck. Made it super easy to update once I had a delivery date.

Have you swung by the SC to see if your truck is there yet? Mine was 3-4 days before the SC texted to setup delivery.
Thanks, I’ll go by the SC tomorrow.

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
Thanks, I’ll go by the SC tomorrow.
Just realized you said your 8 steps just opened yesterday. My 8 steps opened on Friday the 8th and guide said it was still in Normal but headed to the SC. I stopped by that weekend and it wasn't there yet (I was in the neighborhood so I didn't go out of my way). I stopped by again the following Wednesday (7/16) and it was there.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Ugh, this Oct-Dec 2022 thread is killing me. :)

I don’t even want my R1T early, I’m fine commuting on my bicycle. But I’d love an updated delivery window that tells me I’m still in this Oct to Dec window.

Oct would be perfect. I usually put the bike away for commenting in late October as the mornings are getting cold.
November would be good. Can make it through late Oct and some of November by bundling up a bit.
December would be ok. Heavier layers and gloves will work for late November and early December.
But any later and I’ll need to buy a beater car to get me through Jan and Feb.

I guess what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Got my trade in appraisal, it's good enough. Not as good as Driveway, but better than everybody else. Now I'm stuck at steps 4 & 5, and step 6 (sign documents) won't unlock for whatever reason. Hopefully tomorrow I can get that step done.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
OK, so I’m looking at the insurance section of the 8-step page and it gives me a VIN. Is that my actual VIN?

I’m still waiting for a trade in quote for my Mini. I’m working on getting financing squared away.
The VIN last for is in the 9800 range.
Yes. That is your real VIN! :)

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I went by the Denver SC and look what was in the truck as I drove up! After it was unloaded, I checked the VIN and this is my truck!!

I may take delivery as early as Tuesday, but scheduling may force it to slip to Thursday.
Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows 3E721EB1-4DCC-4793-861C-6DADC21C8DA2

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Just confirmed my order and guide (Mark) assigned - looking forward to starting the process.
My guide is Mark E. He is great. Got me delivery directly to my home when he heard the delivery center was trying to have me drive an hour and 15 minutes to meet them for delivery.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
I went by the Denver SC and look what was in the truck as I drove up! After it was unloaded, I checked the VIN and this is my truck!!

I may take delivery as early as Tuesday, but scheduling may force it to slip to Thursday.
3E721EB1-4DCC-4793-861C-6DADC21C8DA2.jpeg
I'll happily take that limestone on the bottom...

KyleJJ06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Blue R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

3E721EB1-4DCC-4793-861C-6DADC21C8DA2.jpeg
Man that’s my config too! I ordered May 2021 and live 20 minutes from a SC but have heard nothing yet.

Sponsored

Sierra7117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, 996
Occupation
Program Manager
How are folks getting such cooperation from people at the service center to advise on when their truck is going to show up there? Guide tells me service center has more info. Service center tells me guide has more info...

Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows 1660337680885

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

How are folks getting such cooperation from people at the service center to advise on when their truck is going to show up there? Guide tells me service center has more info. Service center tells me guide has more info...

1660337680885.gif
I didn't get a heads up that the truck was going to be there. That was dumb luck.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
the best luck

Sierra7117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, 996
Occupation
Program Manager
I didn't get a heads up that the truck was going to be there. That was dumb luck.
Makes sense. Was also referring to stories of folks contacting their SC to confirm their truck is indeed on a train with rough ETA. My day job doesn't allow me to blindly trust the word of folks, I need data or at minimum the story to be corroborated by a second person for things to be semi legit

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Ugh, this Oct-Dec 2022 thread is killing me. :)

I don’t even want my R1T early, I’m fine commuting on my bicycle. But I’d love an updated delivery window that tells me I’m still in this Oct to Dec window.

Oct would be perfect. I usually put the bike away for commenting in late October as the mornings are getting cold.
November would be good. Can make it through late Oct and some of November by bundling up a bit.
December would be ok. Heavier layers and gloves will work for late November and early December.
But any later and I’ll need to buy a beater car to get me through Jan and Feb.

I guess what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.
Any known reason you didn’t get an update on June 11th?
Sponsored