Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Talked to my guide and they are adding the spare tire back, so I'll be good to go for that. Truck is in route to Dallas and should be here early next week and then can schedule delivery.
Sponsored

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
It sure seems that way. Add me to the list - I switched to 21s from 20s last Thursday, and was assigned a guide last night.

Here's hoping they're trying to get a bunch of these delivered by end of quarter! (seems like a bit of a stretch for me, but we'll see)
Delivery scheduled for this coming Wednesday. Just barely over a week between guide assignment and delivery (if pre-delivery inspections go well). Looks like the quarter-end push is real!

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Mine was officially delivered today. So far loving it, such a great truck.

fajitafest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Got assigned a guide today and confirmed configuration. Very excited to start the 8 steps!

Don’t know if this helped at all but, last week, I changed my delivery address from Los Angeles to my dad’s place in Denver. Saw a lot of deliveries from that service center and figured a road trip would be fun.
Update: Road trip plan fell apart but my guide was able to change the SC from Denver to Los Angeles. Pick-up is scheduled for July 2nd! Could have gotten the truck as early as this Weds (would have made it 8 days from Guide assignment to delivery) but didn't have time.

Sponsored

Gigawatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fast ones
Seems like there are a lot of people in this delivery window that are getting trucks. Makes me wonder if the preorder conversion rate is low or if Rivian has seriously ramped up production.

101kgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 540, Lexus GX460, 1965 Shelby GT350, 81 Bronco
Occupation
Design/Import
Delivery scheduled for 6/30. Could have got it maybe a day or 2 earlier but as is this will be (if it holds up) just 2 weeks from switching to 21s to delivery. Before that I had a December delivery estimate.

Remarkable the speed with which the buyer process progressed from that one change. Prior to, I had no guide...

89hoya

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram 1500, 2019 Model 3, 1995 Bronco
Picking mine up tomorrow morning at the Rockville, MD, service center. One week from guide contact to delivery after around ten days from switching to 21" wheels.

89hoya

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram 1500, 2019 Model 3, 1995 Bronco
The truck is awesome!

Pickup process was super easy and fast.

Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows IMG_0884
Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows IMG_0885

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Seems like there are a lot of people in this delivery window that are getting trucks. Makes me wonder if the preorder conversion rate is low or if Rivian has seriously ramped up production.
Just as a point of reference I was formerly in this delivery window, got moved up to August - September, and am still waiting. No guide assigned or anything. People have, and are currently taking delivery of, my exact configuration. It’s also been in the R1 Shop.

So this is basically just to say that fulfillment order continues to makes little sense and I wouldn’t assume that Rivian is deep into the pre-order pool due to low conversion rates or higher than expected production.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Just as a point of reference I was formerly in this delivery window, got moved up to August - September, and am still waiting. No guide assigned or anything. People have, and are currently taking delivery of, my exact configuration. It’s also been in the R1 Shop.

So this is basically just to say that fulfillment order continues to makes little sense and I wouldn’t assume that Rivian is deep into the pre-order pool due to low conversion rates or higher than expected production.
Looks to me like most of the current deliveries are trucks with the 21" wheels.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Looks to me like most of the current deliveries are trucks with the 21" wheels.

Think a lot depends on location as well. I've had 21" wheels from the beginning and only moved back on the list.

DC1430

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Discovery Diesel, Porsche 911, Audi Q5e
Occupation
Finance
Last Friday I rec'd an invite to the Shop and a Guide was assigned. Connected with guide this am, he then confirmed my order and changed my status to "Configuration Confirmed". A followup email from guide about the "digital purchase process" came out soon thereafter. He said would most likely get a production status update within 24 hrs. Will see what happens here.

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Would you all like to see the delivery process. This May already have a thread. I’m scheduled for tomorrow. My neighbors are Jazzed. I live in a culdesac. If i think of recording I will. Will need to be at work in AM then head to delivery. So stoked!!!!

gtlevan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Last Friday I rec'd an invite to the Shop and a Guide was assigned. Connected with guide this am, he then confirmed my order and changed my status to "Configuration Confirmed". A followup email from guide about the "digital purchase process" came out soon thereafter. He said would most likely get a production status update within 24 hrs. Will see what happens here.
Interesting I have pretty much the same timeline and order date as you (very similar config) but my guide said he couldn't provide any insight into the production status - would just have to wait for a VIN.

Would you mind keeping us updated if he is actually able to get you some visiblity before the "8 steps" start?
Sponsored