Sponsored

Ocean Coast - Waiting or switching?

Ocean Coast pre-orders: waiting or switching?

• Total voters

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Still holding for OC, though I'm strongly on the fence, I switched for a hot minute to see if I could sneak a truck in earlier but heard nothing.

The Forest Green + OC look has to be one of the classiest combinations I've seen, though blue/OC and red/black also look solid. They did pretty well on the colors (though I feel like the blue looks different in every picture I see.)
FG + OC probably looks amazing. FG is a bit too dark for me, but it looks great. Its a chameleon color when it comes to different light.
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I'm a big fan of the white interior and still holding my ground. Hopefully I can get the kitchen too.
Rivian R1T R1S Ocean Coast - Waiting or switching? 1660315199449

Just a reminder why we are all sticking in this.

Arky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru WRX STI
Still waiting for OC and "manual tonneau" option as well. Official delivery est. "Nov-Dec 2022".
I would settle for "no tonneau" if necessary, but firm on OC interior.
As someone in the same window - best of luck to you, I guess we find out how accurate they're getting.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
My current configuration is OC.

FE is my #1 choice which is really olive in color. The option is steep at $2k but hey, what’s $2k when your spending $75k on a BEV pickup truck.

I may end up switching out my 20” wheel choice and go for the no cost 21” wheels and switch to the FE interior.

I am really, really trying to stay within a $75k budget. You can always change out wheels down the road but the interior choice is permanent. Decision, decisions.
Sponsored

Last edited: