First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
^ and there's always sandpaper and Minwax just in case ;)
Sponsored

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance
I'm not sure what a "smoker dirty" is ... but I disagree with how OC is portrayed on the Rivian Website. If you want to see "perfect white" or bright white check out the Tesla interior. This to me is more off-white. I hope to see it in person.

Thanks to all that posted OC views. Much appreciated!
I agree, if you see the pictures side by side it’s clear the Rivian interior is not white. To me it looks more like a light gray than an off white, but that’s only from the pictures, haven’t seen it IRL.

Rivian R1T R1S OCEAN COAST Rivian Interior Photos EC139979-B774-4D59-B52E-0F4E23516C8A

Rivian R1T R1S OCEAN COAST Rivian Interior Photos 4825FADB-6345-46EC-872F-B63BF46D9F5F

KWeimer711

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 / Genesis
Occupation
Product Marketing
I agree, if you see the pictures side by side it’s clear the Rivian interior is not white. To me it looks more like a light gray than an off white, but that’s only from the pictures, haven’t seen it IRL.

EC139979-B774-4D59-B52E-0F4E23516C8A.jpeg

4825FADB-6345-46EC-872F-B63BF46D9F5F.jpeg
It is indeed light grey.

junkanoo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Suburu Outback, R1S
Occupation
Supply Chain Planning
[QUOTE="crashmtb, post: 115799, member: 3067"

white or not quite white, a light interior in an “adventure vehicle” is like wearing white hiking shoes, to me ?
[/QUOTE]

Fair point. However, you do realize that the closest that most "adventure vehicles" will get to an adventure, is the paved parking lot at the beach, right?

Last edited:

Sponsored

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Thanks to @alllnev for the post over in Forest Green, but it appears we have an OC delivery...
Are we sure that's even a delivered vehicle? I could be wrong, but I feel like I saw a video a while ago of this person driving this R1T. I think it was from a demo drive, not an actual delivery.

Edit: He looks familiar because I follow him on Instagram. This is not his vehicle. This is from his mobile drive. He DID take delivery of a Rivian Blue with Black Mountain interior though.

Last edited:

Jsidell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T
Are we sure that's even a delivered vehicle? I could be wrong, but I feel like I saw a video a while ago of this person driving this R1T. I think it was from a demo drive, not an actual delivery.
You may be right! Maybe my excitement got the best of me..

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Ugh!! I hate when I'm behind on the thread and end up with a bait and switch in the final post!!!

Ocean Ghost, wherefore art thou!

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Thanks to @alllnev for the post over in Forest Green, but it appears we have an OC delivery...

1649085280536.png
You know that's Jazzy's First mile drive, right?

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Worth the wait!

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
I'm off Team OC. Daughter just came from Venice Hub and she said OC is a 'dirty white' and she didn't like the wood. She prefers the FE, then BM, and if had to, OC. So I'm shifting to Team FE. One other concern of mine is that after waiting months into the future, Rivian could decide to abandon OC as an option if they don't get it settled to their satisfaction. And in the end I would have to switch anyway...so I'm switching to either LG/FE, CY/BM or RC/BM.
Dirty_B

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I'm off Team OC. Daughter just came from Venice Hub and she said OC is a 'dirty white' and she didn't like the wood. She prefers the FE, then BM, and if had to, OC. So I'm shifting to Team FE. One other concern of mine is that after waiting months into the future, Rivian could decide to abandon OC as an option if they don't get it settled to their satisfaction. And in the end I would have to switch anyway...so I'm switching to either LG/FE, CY/BM or RC/BM.
Dirty_B
Good decision

OP
OP
rraj2k81

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Before the pitchforks come out, its the interior of their Mobile Service R1T...

As much as I really like the OC leather and headliner I keep going back and forth on the wood. It seems a bit too bright and plain. I just wish the wood trim could be a bit darker.
Sponsored