Taycanfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
What's the point of that article?

I like to make fun of Tesla as much as anyone but Rivian & Lucid go to sleep at night dreaming they'll have half the success of Tesla. So far they're just companies selling promises, hopefully they start selling cars soon!

OP
OP
Pixelshot

Pixelshot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker

I like to make fun of Tesla as much as anyone but Rivian & Lucid go to sleep at night dreaming they'll have half the success of Tesla. So far they're just companies selling promises, hopefully they start selling cars soon!
I think it's kind of a "new kid on the block" article. I did, however, take one issue with its final point - that hopefully Rivian won't also flood the market like Tesla and become uncool. I don't agree. I HOPE Rivian (and Lucid) reach the output that Tesla has - it would be good for everyone. And, I think the Rivian would still be cool.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I mean its the Post, so its basically a tabloid.

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I mean its the Post, so its basically a tabloid.
Come on, folks! This is our very own @skyote and Jazzy Jeff getting to tell their stories. I love it! Great to see pics of the entire Rivian Stories team back in Normal, hanging out with RJ and the gang. I'm sure Skyote's having some fun with @Shultzy6 and @jimcgov3 right about now. "Hey guys, have you seen the Post today? Get a copy, and I'll autograph it for you....for $20."

Granted, the N.Y. Post seems to be implying Amazon will be flooding the streets with 100,000 R1T's and R1S's, but I love the exposure from this article as much as Elon likely hates it.

Way to go, guys! ???

Last edited:

StarTrekNerd

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Medical Clerk
I think it's kind of a "new kid on the block" article. I did, however, take one issue with its final point - that hopefully Rivian won't also flood the market like Tesla and become uncool. I don't agree. I HOPE Rivian (and Lucid) reach the output that Tesla has - it would be good for everyone. And, I think the Rivian would still be cool.

Um, uncool? There's no used Tesla whatsoever. They all sell above KBB and faster than any other vehicle.

This article is nonsense.