Sponsored

NW BEV Overlanding Club

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm following this now, can't believe I missed this thread somehow!
If/when y'all make your way to the Olympic peninsula, you hit me up! I've got a place on Lake Cushman and would love to get lost in our woods with someone other than my carsick wife 👩🏼‍❤👨🏼
Sponsored

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Awesome guys. Loving this enthusiasm as soon as I get the suspension fixed on my truck lets get back out there. Not sure we need a weapons cache but who knows.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'm following this now, can't believe I missed this thread somehow!
If/when y'all make your way to the Olympic peninsula, you hit me up! I've got a place on Lake Cushman and would love to get lost in our woods with someone other than my carsick wife 👩🏼‍❤👨🏼
I'm in. Be there soon.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
The I90 to 410 Stempede pass trail is a blast. Had lunch at the top. Been testing trails off this one for the past few weeks. Lots of great camping out there. Checked on Labor Day weekend and once you get in about 30 minutes you're pretty much alone except for dirt bikes, Jeeps, and Tacomas.

signal-2022-09-04-181351.jpeg

signal-2022-09-04-160205.jpeg

signal-2022-09-04-160201.jpeg
Have you tried FS 4100 easton to greenwater where you have to cut through the creek?

PNWRIV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anyone in the Puget Sound area have some free weekends coming up? Would be fun to get some adventuring in before the snow sets in.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone in the Puget Sound area have some free weekends coming up? Would be fun to get some adventuring in before the snow sets in.
If you're on RS there's an Emerald City Club that was just started with a few people wanting to get out soon. I'm trying to figure out my schedule over the next few weeks.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I have not tried that and would love to try out a water crossing!
Same. I made a gaia track for what I think the route is, but I don't think I'll have time in October.

OP
OP
jjswan33

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I’d like to get over Bennet pass (Mt Hood) before the snow falls. This video below is from earlier this year, so definitely open @mgc0216, after the overland expo. The second half of the video.

Who’s in? There are plenty of places to explore around Badger lake too.

Probably need to get my truck back first but the longer Rivian has it the more comfortable I’ll get exploring in my loaner 😝

Rivian R1T R1S NW BEV Overlanding Club 1663565174521

Sponsored

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

I’d like to get over Bennet pass (Mt Hood) before the snow falls. This video below is from earlier this year, so definitely open @mgc0216, after the overland expo. The second half of the video.

Who’s in? There are plenty of places to explore around Badger lake too.

Probably need to get my truck back first but the longer Rivian has it the more comfortable I’ll get exploring in my loaner 😝
Depending on timing i would definitely be down.

CascadianApe

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Ops
Same. I made a gaia track for what I think the route is, but I don't think I'll have time in October.
I'm trying to get a few friends to go up with me, but boy we're running tight on first snow and nasty heavy rains.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'm trying to get a few friends to go up with me, but boy we're running tight on first snow and nasty heavy rains.
Exactly. I'm going up to NE cascades for a larch hike in early October and am tentatively planning the Chelan to Methow valley part I'd the BDR. It's normally really easy, but I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on the weather.

PNWRIV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm going to be venturing out this Saturday, going with my truck and a buddy/his jeep. We are both in the North Seattle area so were probably planning somewhere off HWY2 depending on the fire conditions or Mountain Loop HWY. Could also check out places off I90 past snoqualmie but I'm less familiar with that area. Looking to just do some trail adventuring and shooting. Let me know if anyone wants to join!
Sponsored