Sponsored

Not my vehicle but Rivian Blue with Forest Edge….

Cactus

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2014 Tesla Model S, June 2023 R1S
Occupation
Professor
Clubs

I ordered an R1S in white with forest edge interior, but blue is really starting to grow on me. How well does it match forest edge?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I ordered an R1S in white with forest edge interior, but blue is really starting to grow on me. How well does it match forest edge?
Great combination

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I LOVE mine in white. So happy I went with white. Timeless color. The blue looks great, as do many of the other colors, but are so unique that I was worried how I might feel about them in the future. Can't ever go wrong with white. Plus I love contrast with the black trim pieces. Even the chrome pieces don't bother me and I usually hate chrome. And, I was on the fence with front light bar. On white, it blends in perfectly and don't even notice it's there, which I prefer.

Last edited:

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

This reconfirms Black Mountain was best for me..........

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I originally really wanted limestone w/ OC interior. But I chose the white w/ OC because I'm a cheapskate that didn't feel like paying 1500 for a different color. I switched to BM interior to expedite delivery back in February.

I've never owned a white vehicle, for a variety of reasons but, I will say this. its grown on me, and I'm glad a went with white (though a clear ppf application over the front is an absolute must). A bit sore that I didn't hang in there of OC interior, but my wife has a r1s reserved w/ it so maybe that'll do for me.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I haven't changed my configuration since I preordered, but the past couple weeks I keep going back to thoughts of Rivian Blue vs Forest Green. I love the FE interior and don't really care for all black. Seeing these pics makes me think it really wouldn't look bad at all. Hmm....

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I haven't changed my configuration since I preordered, but the past couple weeks I keep going back to thoughts of Rivian Blue vs Forest Green. I love the FE interior and don't really care for all black. Seeing these pics makes me think it really wouldn't look bad at all. Hmm....
I was in the same boat and hadn't really considered RB/FE because I thought it was going to be so rare that it would be hard to get delivered. My wife really likes RB and she loves the idea of how much it looks like Little Blue Truck. It came down to the wire but we ended up sticking with FG and I feel good about that decision.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
This has confirmed that waiting for OC is the right decision for me.

The interior does have an amazing contrast though...
Sponsored