First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Tesla M3, '18 Volvo XC60
Occupation
Consultant
Finally got access to the 8 Steps today - couldn't believe how easy it was as it probably only took 15 minutes to run through the whole process. My Guide helped me find a different configuration that was available (Rivian Blue) in the DC area. Delivery set for next Saturday, June 4!

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi S4, 2014 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

Just received my red canyon R1T in Cary NC earlier this afternoon. Very impressed with it so far.

Sponsored

mahendar

First Name
Mahendar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software
Just received my red canyon R1T in Cary NC earlier this afternoon. Very impressed with it so far.
Congrats Darryl....I live in Cary and I am eager to check it out....Thanks

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

Congrats Darryl....I live in Cary and I am eager to check it out....Thanks
We could arrange something for you to look at mine if you havent seen ine in person yet. I'm in west cary (near high house and hwy 55). My schedule is a little crazy over the next 2 weeks so it depends how quick you'd be interested.

mahendar

First Name
Mahendar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software
We could arrange something for you to look at mine if you havent seen ine in person yet. I'm in west cary (near high house and hwy 55). My schedule is a little crazy over the next 2 weeks so it depends how quick you'd be interested.
I completely understand..Let's plan sometime after the July 4th long weekend...Thanks

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

I completely understand..Let's plan sometime after the July 4th long weekend...Thanks
If you're anywhere close I could possibly do tonight or tomorrow late afternoon into evening, but thats about it until after the 9th of July

Keysh2oboy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
My husband and I have one on order. And have never seen one in person. Would love to see yours too, when possible.

Sponsored

G_Land79

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Statistician
Clubs

Thanks Darryl...Your truck looks awesome.
No problem, I know it is weird purchasing something like this without ever seeing it, and first drives down here are not really a thing

MattCanesR1T

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Director Quality Engineering
Saw an El Cap at Rolls Royce on Capital (Raleigh) yesterday... asked to sit in the interior but it had apparently sold just minutes before.. $135k (today's purchase price would have been $90k).

Confirmed my own config on Monday, also talked with my guide about getting behind the wheel. He was pretty sure it would be difficult, which really blows. Told me about the 7 days return policy - but dang, if i sell my car, kind of puts you in a tough spot. But dont think it will be an issue.

OakCityJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Tesla M3, '18 Volvo XC60
Occupation
Consultant
Saw an El Cap at Rolls Royce on Capital (Raleigh) yesterday... asked to sit in the interior but it had apparently sold just minutes before.. $135k (today's purchase price would have been $90k).

Confirmed my own config on Monday, also talked with my guide about getting behind the wheel. He was pretty sure it would be difficult, which really blows. Told me about the 7 days return policy - but dang, if i sell my car, kind of puts you in a tough spot. But dont think it will be an issue.
Depending on where you are I’d be happy to let you take a look at mine - Rivian Blue on Black Mountain. Shoot me a message!

MattCanesR1T

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Director Quality Engineering
Depending on where you are I’d be happy to let you take a look at mine - Rivian Blue on Black Mountain. Shoot me a message!
Awesome will PM you.

Do have another question which might interest others in NC - my guide was telling me that I would needed 'weighted' plates since the truck weighs so much. Did you end up needing one or were you able to use a standard plate/registration?
Sponsored