First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Auburn, Mercedes, Lexus, Mustang, Checker
Occupation
President Insurance Agency
RJ. It is going to be really tough to run this company on cell phones. I knew there was going to be some issues, but non response from you service team is YOUR fault. Poor management is 1 reason my stock is at 30.00
Sponsored

blkfxstc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Did you submit a service ticket on the app? I submitted one on Sunday and got a call from a tech within hours on Sunday. I'm in the Houston area, the service tech called from Detroit.

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
Me as well. Anytime I have submitted a service ticket, someone has responded to me within 24 hours. I think they are just dealing with opening service centers in different cities. They are unable to really deal with anything other than mobile service at the moment. I'm just amazed at how polite everyone at Rivian I have dealt with has been. They are obviously under a great deal of stress as they scale, but you would not know otherwise. Just my 2 cents. And I have had several issues with my R1T that are still pending service.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Check if your phone has any automatic blocked calls. They should leave a message, but their system works kind of weird with voicemails. I'd also check to make sure your voicemail box isn't full.

Last edited:

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
RJ. It is going to be really tough to run this company on cell phones. I knew there was going to be some issues, but non response from you service team is YOUR fault. Poor management is 1 reason my stock is at 30.00
Texhipa, it's going to be really tough to get your point across to Rivian on a NON-OFFICIAL RIVIAN FORUM. Best try sending this directly to Rivian themselves for better results.
Sponsored