No clarity on bumper brackets placement yet!!‍♂️‍♂️

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
I was browsing through the site and saw two different variations of where the bumper brackets are placed. The video shows at a different location compared to the first image that pops up when viewing r1s.

I think Rivian Marketing team should have caught this before publishing the images to live site

Rivian R1T R1S No clarity on bumper brackets placement yet!!‍♂️‍♂️ Screenshot_20201116-004225_Chrome

Rivian R1T R1S No clarity on bumper brackets placement yet!!‍♂️‍♂️ 20201116_004525
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I was browsing through the site and saw two different variations of where the bumper brackets are placed. The video shows at a different location compared to the first image that pops up when viewing r1s.

I think Rivian Marketing team should have caught this before publishing the images to live site

Screenshot_20201116-004225_Chrome.jpg

20201116_004525.jpg
Production tow hooks should be the Red Canyon picture.

OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
Production tow hooks should be the Red Canyon picture.
I think I personally like the design from white pic as it is integrated in the frame and doesn't look odd

Dr. Byrd

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2001 Mustang GT convertible
Occupation
Professor, consultant, farmer
A lot, majority probably, of the pics on the site are of the prototypes/pre-production models still. Makes sense really, they;re the ones that have been out in the interesting place the last few months getting tested and used.

Reactions: Jay
OP
OP

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
I wonder if the configurator would have the right design atleast. Because sometimes, small things do matter for people while selecting. You don't want a really weird thing on a highly anticipated vehicle

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I wonder if the configurator would have the right design atleast. Because sometimes, small things do matter for people while selecting. You don't want a really weird thing on a highly anticipated vehicle
I think the new design looks cleaner and is more functional. It is higher up on the vehicle, so easier to use if you're actually stuck, and is also more aerodynamic...
Sponsored