First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Occupation
Economist
Does anybody know if Rivian will be showing its R1T in the next auto show in Philadelphia (June 19-27) or Chicago (July 15-19)? Might consider visiting...
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I doubt they will spend the time or money to attend any auto shows. They will be focusing on their own upcoming events to provide pre-order holders opportunities to see and drive.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

An auto company that avoids auto shows.... ?

I hope they do participate... and reveal Launch Green!

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Most smaller auto shows are run by local dealers. No Rivian dealers means no local auto shows, most likely.

manufacturers will generally support major auto shows like LA/NY/Detroit, however.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

bit surprised but not in Chicago show

but neither is GM with the EV Hummers

Rivian R1T R1S Next auto show? Chicago autoshow list.PNG

Rivian R1T R1S Next auto show? Chicago autoshow EV list.PNG

Last edited:

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I emailed CS, no plans to make auto shows this year…

The previous auto shows were such a great time and we got to meet so many amazing community members! Now that our vehicles are gaining more and more attention, I would love to see our Rivian vehicles at an auto show this year as well!

Currently, we are very focused on the production of the R1T and R1S as we approach launch, and have been no talks of any additional appearance at the various auto shows this year. Rivian has some very exciting plans of their own to get these vehicles out in the public eye, and we can’t wait for the chance to speak with everyone about these amazing Electric Adventure Vehicles! We will be launching our Demo Drive program in August giving our community members their very first ride in a Rivian vehicle.
There are 10 different Experience Centers that we will opening, as well, that will house our vehicles and give you a chance to compare all the different configuration options. There are many plans in place for the future, and we look forward to sharing details for all of our plans as we confirm the details!

Snakelipdog

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Tech
I believe that we are in for a big surprise. RIVIAN plans to open their center in the West Loop of Downtown Chicago this summer, so it makes sense that they make an appearance and day view at Chicago's largest annual convention.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I believe that we are in for a big surprise. RIVIAN plans to open their center in the West Loop of Downtown Chicago this summer, so it makes sense that they make an appearance and day view at Chicago's largest annual convention.
I would think the opposite why pay the convention center when you have your own showroom opening up?

Sponsored

Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

10 Experience Centers?

Probably a safe bet that the locations they announced for the tour are going to be included
Los Angeles
San Francisco
New York
Chicago
Detroit
Seattle

That leaves 4 open spots for the southeast, southwest, mid-atlantic, and the rest of the middle. COMPETE!

My guesses:
Dallas or Austin
Atlanta
Miami
Denver

OP
OP

JdelValle62

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Occupation
Economist
I was thinking that most of us, LE pre-order holders have been, and will continue to be not only (very) patient, but (still) loyal to Rivian. They have delayed their delivery plans, and the least they can do (at least from mu point of view) is give us an alternative to view and somehow “experience” OUR car! I don’t think that’ll be much additional complications.

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

10 Experience Centers?

Probably a safe bet that the locations they announced for the tour are going to be included
Los Angeles
San Francisco
New York
Chicago
Detroit
Seattle

That leaves 4 open spots for the southeast, southwest, mid-atlantic, and the rest of the middle. COMPETE!

My guesses:
Dallas or Austin
Atlanta
Miami
Denver
I hope Salt lake City is on one of the remaining 4. We have some of the best off-roading around.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
I hope Salt lake City is on one of the remaining 4. We have some of the best off-roading around.
That would be my (selfish) hope as well, but I’m guessing that Denver or Vegas would get the nod before SLC.

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

That would be my (selfish) hope as well, but I’m guessing that Denver or Vegas would get the nod before SLC.
Well, let's hold all the national and state parks in Utah hostage until they do....... :bandit: :CWL::CWL:
Sponsored