Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Rivian nation, I am excited to announce TWO NEW WHEEL designs for the Rivian R1T / R1S!

Check it out, these new flow forged wheels have been designed from a clean sheet, specifically for Rivian fitments! We've got two options:

R800 Compass - Inspired by the Rivian 00 headlights, dialed into perfect by our design team with a beadlock look; offered in Satin Black or Adventure Bronze.
Check all the details and specs here:
https://evsportline.com/products/r8...-forged-wheels-by-team-1ev-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

R1000 Adventure - Bringing the timeless thick spoke design to Rivian fitment, again offered in Satin Black or Adventure Bronze.
Check all the details and specs here:
https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1000-20-flow-forged-wheels-by-team-1ev

Our first production samples are in hand, everything looks beautiful and passed testing and inspections - production is underway!

We launched the wheels today, and we'll have full wheel & tire & tpms combos up shortly!
@BrookeRRiv

Check out our full Rivian wheel collection here:
https://evsportline.com/collections/rivian-r1t-wheels-tires

Check our comprehensive wheel and tire fitment guide for Rivian R1T / R1S here:
https://evsportline.com/blogs/rivian-r1t-and-r1s-tech-info/rivian-r1t-r1s-wheel-guide

Rivian R1T R1S New Wheels Launched for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV - R1000 Adventure and R800 Compass 1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-r800-satin-black-wheel-on-truck-2
Rivian R1T R1S New Wheels Launched for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV - R1000 Adventure and R800 Compass 1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-r800-satin-black-wheel-on-truck-1

Rivian R1T R1S New Wheels Launched for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV - R1000 Adventure and R800 Compass 1ev-rivian-r1t-r1s-r1000-satin-black-wheel-1_4000x@2x.progressiv
Sponsored

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

R1000 :clap::like::rock::p:D:involve::handsinair:

looking forward to seeing R1's with R1000 wheels in both colors
I bet the bronze on CR would be 🌶

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
Loving the R800s, personally! Unfortunately (?) I still have 9/32s on my 21s with only 4K miles, but I might preorder a set of 5 to get ready for replacement.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Loving the R800s, personally! Unfortunately (?) I still have 9/32s on my 21s with only 4K miles, but I might preorder a set of 5 to get ready for replacement.
Wondering the same. With current deal plus tires, think cheaper than Rivian option?

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Like the design of the R1000s, but really tired of the fake bead-lock look on everything. So poser and just makes everything harder to clean.

Might as well put exhaust tips on the truck.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Imagine we would still have to have Rivian update the truck if switching wheel sizes?

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
Like the design of the R1000s, but really tired of the fake bead-lock look on everything. So poser and just makes everything harder to clean.

I've never been an off-roader, nor have I gone off-roading, so take this with a grain of salt.

My understanding is that the bead locks allow better airing down of the tire becasue they provide grip on the tire bead? Seems like its useful for the community to have that option for people who might be serious about off-roading,

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
I've never been an off-roader, nor have I gone off-roading, so take this with a grain of salt.

My understanding is that the bead locks allow better airing down of the tire becasue they provide grip on the tire bead? Seems like its useful for the community to have that option for people who might be serious about off-roading,
IF they were real bead-locks, yes. They would be functional. These are fake and have no function other than look.

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
IF they were real bead-locks, yes. They would be functional. These are fake and have no function other than look.
ah ok yeah then I agree with you

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

I second this. I like the design but not the fake beadlocks. Kind of torn….
Sponsored