Clubs

Operator

First Name
Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Will you sell the tpms sensor as well? Having a difficult time finding the right sensor.

Can you do alternative discount if I pick up the rims (I'm local in los Angeles)?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Will you sell the tpms sensor as well? Having a difficult time finding the right sensor.

Can you do alternative discount if I pick up the rims (I'm local in los Angeles)?
Yes, absolutely - our wheel and tire packages include Rivian TPMS. We have stock-piled TPMS...saving them for our wheel and tire packages!

Normally, pickup in LA or Atlanta nets 'free shipping' - on these for pre-orders we are offering free shipping; but that wont last!

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Yes, absolutely - our wheel and tire packages include Rivian TPMS. We have stock-piled TPMS...saving them for our wheel and tire packages!

Normally, pickup in LA or Atlanta nets 'free shipping' - on these for pre-orders we are offering free shipping; but that wont last!
Any updates when the packages will be put online?

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Rob O

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2019 RS5 Sportback, 2018 Raptor, 2020 M4
Occupation
Dad
Did the faux bead ring version of the R1000 get pulled? I actually like that look (prefer to the smooth) and was getting ready to place my order, but don’t see the option. I’m on a road trip and the option was definitely there (drop down menu selection) when I was heading out on Tuesday.

I’ve actually stopped just to get this order placed before preorder pricing and free shipping are gone.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Did the faux bead ring version of the R1000 get pulled? I actually like that look (prefer to the smooth) and was getting ready to place my order, but don’t see the option. I’m on a road trip and the option was definitely there (drop down menu selection) when I was heading out on Tuesday.

I’ve actually stopped just to get this order placed before preorder pricing and free shipping are gone.
We decided to make R1000 no beadlock look, and R800 with beadlock look. The R800 is more off-road centric, classic look (thus the beadlock look). R1000 has been refined without beadlock look, for those that want the simple / clean look.

Besides these two new wheels, we also have:

R500 - Directional Aero wheels
R600 - OEM+ look, 6 spoke
R80B - Real Beadlock, pro-grade off-road, max strength

Rob O

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2019 RS5 Sportback, 2018 Raptor, 2020 M4
Occupation
Dad
We decided to make R1000 no beadlock look, and R800 with beadlock look. The R800 is more off-road centric, classic look (thus the beadlock look). R1000 has been refined without beadlock look, for those that want the simple / clean look.
Bummer. I really liked that combo, and prefer the faux bead lock to the smooth beauty ring ... which Makes them more Tesla/car EV than adventure vehicle IMO.

Was going to have custom forged wheels built (at 3x the cost) and put that on hold to order these. Now I’m not so sure.

Also see the offset is listed as factory fitment (ET45) ... is The ET35 option gone too?

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Bummer. I really liked that combo, and prefer the faux bead lock to the smooth beauty ring ... which Makes them more Tesla/car EV than adventure vehicle IMO.

Was going to have custom forged wheels built (at 3x the cost) and put that on hold to order these. Now I’m not so sure.

Also see the offset is listed as factory fitment (ET45) ... is The ET35 option gone too?
hey for only 2.5x the cost, I may just drill and tap some ring bolts for you! 😜

Check these out: https://evsportline.com/collections...-forged-wheels-by-team-1ev-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

So about the tire choices and kudos on the options, I wasn't expecting so many. I assume they are all OEM size 275/65/R20? Any plans on offering a studded winter tire before winter comes along?

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

ksujeff99

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Financial Services
I like these new wheels a lot! I took 21s with delivery from the R1 Shop last summer when 20s weren’t available. I’ve been waiting for something in this price range. I want to get 20s before my 21s are worn out so I can swill swap to them for long road trips.

What is the difference between flow forged and forged? The 800 and 1000 are so much cheaper than the other options. What’s the catch?

How does the offset on these compare to the factory 20s? I know it’s listed here but I can’t remember the factory specs. If it’s different, what’s the real-world effect?