Sponsored

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
Are those rear fog lights down low where the reflectors are? Hadn't seen those before.

OP
OP
LoneStar

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I noticed them as well. And spoiler lamps appeared Amber instead of deep red. (maybe)

Perhaps the Backup lights LEDs are multi-color and can illuminate bright white + red ?

Rivian R1T R1S New video:  Rivian R1T driving on the CA 15 Freeway R1T CA freeway rear lamps.PNG

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I noticed them as well. And spoiler lamps appeared Amber instead of deep red. (maybe)

Perhaps the Backup lights LEDs are multi-color and can illuminate bright white + red ?

R1T CA freeway rear lamps.PNG
That's definitely the same area as the white reverse lights.
Rivian R1T R1S New video:  Rivian R1T driving on the CA 15 Freeway R1T reverse lamps_cropped

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

R1T CA freeway rear lamps.PNG
LoneStar, Nice catch! Thanks for whetting the appetite of everyone here! Nice to see the R1T in a real world setting and great to see the 22' wheel/tire combo in action. Just ripped March, April, and May pages out of my calendar. Not sure it's going to help, but it won't hurt. I can't wait for June to get here!

Thanks again!
Sponsored