Some of the new bits of info from the video:
- audio system "target higher than Audi" - This is actually the first I've thought about the audio system, and now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing any speaker grills anywhere in the prototype vehicles...
- the Rivian charging network will be limited to remote places to supplement what's out there, mentioned was a charging network "announcement soon"
- A mention of the prototype vs production vehicle differences: small aero details and refinement
- Cable lock alarm triggers a rear facing camera that can view the bed of the truck (sounds similar to Tesla's awesome sentry mode)
- Question about full-time 4x4 revealed that rear wheels can be "decoupled" for FWD on highway for efficiency - but unlike the dual motor Model 3 design, all 4 motors are the same kind.
- Roof options: electrochromic (old news), removable (rumored, but I don't think confirmed until now)
- Once again confirming that "later this year" preorders will be able to be converted to actual vehicle orders where colors/options can be selected. This means we'll know quite a bit more about the final details by the end of year!