Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Interesting comment on fast charging...I had to reboot 3-4 times during our first road trip when using EA chargers...lots of finger pointing in this space...many say its an EA issue...others saying its Rivian specific...

Curious to what they updated on that front and if I never have issues at EA ultra-fast chargers going forward after the update...
Sponsored

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
Um anyone notice the "Scheduled Charging" ... Like, YAY!!!

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

Yeah, that annoys the crap out of me!
So per the other thread it is Morse code. Dumb, but a message nonetheless. Some bored programmer probably thought that would never show up. Would prefer they fix the issue than put "Easter eggs", LOL. 🤷‍♂️😆

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

This is huge for me been fighting this since the last update I use her for everything through voice commands.
  • Fixed an occasional issue: Alexa occasionally didn’t play music even when Alexa responded and confirmed the command to play music.
I also opened a ticket on this glad they are doing the right thing.

• Addressed a regression with acceleration response that affected launch performance.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
JUST POST IT
Ok.
-.- . . .--. / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / .- -.. ...- . -. - ..- .-. --- ..- ... / ..-. --- .-. . ...- . .-.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Um anyone notice the "Scheduled Charging" ... Like, YAY!!!
I think it's just making the schedule available in the App that already exists in the truck. I'm sure some people will use it, but until Rivian allows scheduling based on departure, mine's going to stay off.

Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I think it's just making the schedule available in the App that already exists in the truck. I'm sure some people will use it, but until Rivian allows scheduling based on departure, mine's going to stay off.
I use it, but only to prevent charging until after 9pm. As you said, scheduled departure is far more useful since that usually comes with scheduled cabin preconditioning as well. I miss that from my MINI.

SDH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE; Jeep Rubicon
Here's something I'd like them add in the next update (I wrote to Rivian and asked but suspect that email got binned):

1. A screen clean mode (like Tesla). I don't want to have to go into Camp mode and even then the screen comes back on when i touch it with a cloth.

2. Windows auto close on lock like the mirrors folding away. Anyone else come back to a parked car and realized you left the window wide open for a thief?! (Yes I know you can close windows in the app)

Surely these are easy lines of codes to add in, no?

Rob O

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2019 RS5 Sportback, 2018 Raptor, 2020 M4
Occupation
Dad
You gotta feel for Rivian, they'll literally put "oops we broke launches, here we fixed it" in their official release notes for the very next version, and the damn detective brigade is still off to the races sniffing out a vast conspiracy to hide launch performance issues...
Seriously. LOL. Rivian customers are all so cR1Tical!

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Way to rain on my parade....I was just telling my wife how nice this scheduled departure will be this comming winter....and now I realize I was overhoping what this update is....
Sponsored