Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

if this would have been out before i got my truck i would have bought one. I thing its awesome! But I'm also a flashlight nerd so.
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Do you want to pay an additional 750+ for several flashlights only one person is likely to use at any given time?
I could duct tape them to the crossbar and have an anti-poor-mans light bar

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
neat but no cologne?

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Kinda not happy the torch has an external charger. Incentive for not having it stolen was it would have no way to charge outside the vehicle. Now it does
You reckon someone has a charging base for this thing at home, ready to steal your light from your door? 99% of people who don’t have a rivian won’t even know there’s a flashlight in the door.

Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
You reckon someone has a charging base for this thing at home, ready to steal your light from your door? 99% of people who don’t have a rivian won’t even know there’s a flashlight in the door.
Not that I expect that.. that’s silly. But these days people steal the stupidest things. I had a music CD catalog stolen by a valet in a high end hotel in the trunk of my lexus years ago.. who would have thought? But yea maybe you’re right charging base or not opportunity to get stolen.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Crack is whack!

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Definitely the most expensive flashlight I've seen. But, while others mentioned just rotating it with the one in the truck, I do like the idea of being able to keep one in the house with a way to charge it. Also would work as a backup for the truck too. If you go camping, often times more than one person will want to carry a flashlight. It is a bright flashlight, but I've found plenty of similar sized flashlights with similar brightness online for under $50. At $225, it's a bit pricey. They do offer just the flashlight for $175, which is still quite pricey. So for those that would exclusively use it as a rotating flashlight in the truck and have no need for a charger. If I were going to spend $175 on a flashlight, which I'm not, I'd likely just get the $225 one with the charger to ensure that I could have multiple use cases for it rather than just in the truck as a backup.

https://rivian.com/gear-shop/p/rivian-torch
Sponsored