RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
This is the second of three new product announcements from RIVIPARTS over three days.
Please follow my account to get updates and look tomorrow for the final, extra special announcement.

Hello my dudes!

Today I'd like to officially announce the RIVIPARTS Rear Seat Aux Cupholder for the Rivian R1T. This is a new version of the only collapsible, removeable cupholder for Rivian vehicles. This version is designed to install in the rear seat of the R1T - it hangs off of the front of the underseat storage compartment as shown below:

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - RIVIPARTS Rear Seat Aux Cup Holder for R1T IMG_1215.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - RIVIPARTS Rear Seat Aux Cup Holder for R1T IMG_1218 (1).JPG

Assembly and installation are really easy - the two hangers install onto the JR Products cupholder using four included M5 bolts and low-profile T nuts. It then slips right in between rear seat cushion and front of the underseat storage wall when the cushion is folded forward at around 90%.

Two of these can be installed on the rear seat at one time. Each are rated to hold drinks up to 40oz, but due to the space constraints, beverages with a significantly flared top will likely not work well. Also - this is R1T specific as the R1S doesn't have a good mounting place. (and I also don't have one for development)

Rivian R1T R1S NEW - RIVIPARTS Rear Seat Aux Cup Holder for R1T IMG_1220.JPG

The STL files for this are available RIGHT NOW at the following link - https://www.printables.com/model/358298-riviparts-aux-cup-holder-mount-for-rivian-r1t-and-. You are VERY encouraged to download the model, print it, and install it at no cost. You'll also need an 8MM M5 flat head bolt and nut, but you have some flexibility in what you can use as the reat of this cupholder only touches carpet.

For folks who do not have a 3D printer, these will allso be for sale on RIVIPARTS.com with our other cup holders. They can be mixed-and-matched together at the following pricing:
  • $20 for one.
  • $38 for two.
  • $55 for a set of three.

Preorders for this product will open on Friday (around noonish, Eastern) and shipments will start in early to mid February. Details are available at https://riviparts.com/#cuprear

Feedback, as always, is very welcome. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have as well.
Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Another good idea! Will have to grab a couple for when the kids are out of booster seats. They have built in cup holders on their seats now, which is good because the dogs sit in the middle and they can't fold down the armrest.