Sponsored

NEW - RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer Liner (and Organizer & Divider Update!)

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T

Hello my dudes!

Please allow me to introduce my newest product - the RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer Liner. It's made of flexible TPU, has a slight crosshatch pattern, a raised lip along the outside, and fits in just under the pattern on the side of the organizer that lets light in. It installs in under 5 seconds and works with ALL versions of the RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer. (more on this below)

The liner is on sale NOW for $3.99 and will ship free via USPS Snail Mail. You can purchase it here: https://riviparts.com/#centerconsole with shipment starting early next month. These will ship separately if need be, so they won't hold back your entire order.

Additionally, these will be included for FREE when purchasing an RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer and Center Console Divider - add all three to your cart and enter coupon FreeLiner during checkout.

Installed:
Rivian R1T R1S NEW - RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer Liner (and Organizer & Divider Update!) IMG_1037.JPG

Speaking of the Organizer and Divider, I'm also launching slightly updated versions of each today. Changes consist of:
  • Organizer
    • Slightly tweaked dimensions to make it more easily producible.
    • Removal of the rounded square logo in the bottom of the tray. I was initially going to make this a logo of some sort, but I haven't been feeling it for a bit and, frankly, I'd prefer to have one without it.
  • Divider
    • Tweaked dimensions thicker retaining portion of the design. Testing shown that they weren't really needed and reducing them in side make the design more easily producible and shippable.
Like the recently announced Glasses Holder V2, the biggest changes to both are to cost and speed of production. And as such, this REDUCES the cost of each and like the Glasses Holder, I'm reducing the price on each:

RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer is now $25 instead of $28 - Available here: https://riviparts.com/#centerconsole
RIVIPARTS Center Console Divider is now $20 instead of $24 - Available here: https://riviparts.com/#divider

This updated pricing means that you can purchase an Organizer, Divider, AND the new Liner for $45.

Also, during the CYBER MONDAY sale, these will ship for free. You'll have to act fast on that though as it end on Wednesday and will not be extended.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Just a quick note that the RIVIPARTS Center Console Organizer Liners are now generally available. All preorders have been shipped.

The bundle deal of the Organizer, Divider, and Liner for $45 is live and shipping daily.
Sponsored