Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I was excited about the gear shop....until I saw that it is US only. No shipping to Canada.
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I see this update didn't include a correction for the R1S length in the specs, still says 200.8". The correct value of 202" is listed in the FAQs though.

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
So is it 120V or 110V?

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian.com Website Launched + Gear Shop! Screenshot 2021-11-08 9.48.40 PM

Wish the web-builders could just go help build vehicles....
I'm hoping they don't. Because, well, see above.

Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
What are the expected delays like on the t-shirts. I understand there are supply constraints and the ramp up of production is going to take some time. If I place an order now, how soon can I expect to be in a Rivian (t-shirt)?
LOL, I know you are joking...but - I ordered 72 Gildan hoodies on Friday for a new silk screen run by my swag wholesaler. Today he told me they are constrained on XL size in many colors....

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

What are the expected delays like on the t-shirts. I understand there are supply constraints and the ramp up of production is going to take some time. If I place an order now, how soon can I expect to be in a Rivian (t-shirt)?
Yesterday morning they seemed to have plenty to stock the booth. But then they also had at least a dozen R1Ts. YMMV ;-)

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Just my opinion, but buying branded gear for a brand that you don’t own or use just seems strange to me, but I guess people wear Porsche shirts and don’t drive one too.
Yep, same here. Not sure if I can wear a shirt or hat that says Rivian, even after I own the truck. Maybe I've missed something.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

The compass logo goes good with everything! I wish there were a backpack or duffel with just the compass logo (no "RIVIAN" spelled anywhere).

I might pick up a T-Shirt. Interesting they have a Salmon color. I'm just trying to imagine a "Salmon" R1T/R1S.

One thing that bothers me about the new site is the font used for the text. I'm no graphic designer, but something about it strikes me as odd and I can't explain why.

Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Well, shit! Now that Rivian has increased revenues 5000x, I expect the IPO price to go up again, based on market demand. :CWL:

I guess Rivian needed a "win" before IPO. Will there be an updated S-1 to show revenues?

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
I guess Rivian needed a "win" before IPO. Will there be an updated S-1 to show revenues?
Water bottles only available in black or white? Boooo.....

Was hoping for some limestone colored gear. Anyway, I still might order the compass hat. Not sure if I want navy or forest green. I like the hoodies, but don't need another $90 hoodie.

DarcyL

First Name
Darcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2020 MINI SE
Occupation
Lawyer
Clubs

Gear Shop - Fantastic!! Let's see ... a hat and a t-shirt should do.

Umm ... I don't live in a State, I live in a Province. And I don't have a Zip Code, I have a Postal Code.

Not even an option to ship to Canada. Good work people.
Sponsored