Sponsored

xandarni

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I just watched it once, but my understanding is RJ was merely showing evergreen and slate as examples of how they test new color ideas. He never actually says these specific colors are definitely coming to production. Please correct me if I missed something.
Sponsored

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

I'm glad they waited until after I had my vehicle for the new green. I *LOVE* the existing Forest Green, but my wife would have preferred a darker green. 🤣 If "Evergreen" had been available, I would not have been able to get Forest Green, I know it.

maddave12

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Volvo XC90, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Selfless supporter of the economy
Clubs

I want to be able to order half-and-half color combinations like that! :D

Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Cybertruck grey
You’re right that is obnoxious but the Rivian isn’t all stainless so that wouldn’t work. Oops we forgot to paint it is a look for sure, but it’s only worked for two cars that I know and one of them is still fake. The other is the DeLorian.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

looks great

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

:( no tank turn.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
REALLY difficult to see either of those colors on video, but glad they are looking into new options!

Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
So Rivian is considering offering 72 variations of either grey or green and 3 colors other than grey or green. Not complaining I like all the paint options they selected but they seem to really have a thing for grey/ greens.

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
So Rivian is considering offering 72 variations of either grey or green and 3 colors other than grey or green. Not complaining I like all the paint options they selected but they seem to really have a thing for grey/ greens.
I think a lot of the grey green variations come from colors inspired by nature. I really like the slate color. I wonder if these are going to be a part of future R1 offerings, R2 colors, or both. I also wonder if they will also a an exclusive launch color once they produce the R2

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I just watched it once, but my understanding is RJ was merely showing evergreen and slate as examples of how they test new color ideas. He never actually says these specific colors are definitely coming to production. Please correct me if I missed something.
how will this forum get upset when evergreen and slate aren't released when they where personally promised by king rj himself... death by thousand cuts indeed!

tonys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIS
Occupation
IT
Any one have a full recording to the Ask Rivian?? I searched on Twitter and Instagram.. maybe I should try YouTube 😀

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Seems like Evergreen is a nod to folks who like the idea of Forest Green but don't a lot of metallic flake. I wouldn't be surprised if the base color for both is very similar just from seeing how dark both look without direct light.
Sponsored