First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
how will this forum get upset when evergreen and slate aren't released when they where personally promised by king rj himself... death by thousand cuts indeed!
I can't believe RJ Confirmed Rivians commitment to offering 2-tone color options split down the middle! ... At least that's what I remember hearing.
Sponsored

Jsidell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T
R2 clay model shown under wraps
Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian colors EVERGREEN and SLATE revealed by RJ on "Ask Rivian" segment (watch inside) IMG_2886

Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
I can't believe RJ Confirmed Rivians commitment to offering 2-tone color options split down the middle! ... At least that's what I remember hearing.
He said it was just for testing, but added who knows maybe we'll do something like that, dont believe it was meant to be taken seriously.

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
Cannot wait to formally place a reservation for my “R2-D2”!

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

R2 clay model shown under wraps
IMG_2886.jpeg
Can't wait for the cavalcade of amateur renderings we will get as a result of this, followed by articles featuring said renderings from various "news" outlets with headlines like IS THIS WHAT THE UPCOMING RIVIAN R2 WILL LOOK LIKE??!?!!??

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

They need to roll out plum crazy purple. Something truly obnoxious. I really enjoy colors that are unnecessarily loud.
I like the loud colors, too! It’s not like only muted colors are found in nature. I’d like to see something like this (Cactus Flower Orange?), maybe with a light metallic like in Limestone or Launch Green.
Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian colors EVERGREEN and SLATE revealed by RJ on "Ask Rivian" segment (watch inside) IMG_2226

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Ha, ha. They actually should make a few like this and sell them at auction for a charity.

Sponsored

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Can't wait for the cavalcade of amateur renderings we will get as a result of this, followed by articles featuring said renderings from various "news" outlets with headlines like IS THIS WHAT THE UPCOMING RIVIAN R2 WILL LOOK LIKE??!?!!??
Yep and that will create a 20 page thread here with half the comments being about NACS and Apple CP.

itselectric

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evhelphub.com
Vehicles
R1T
I appreciate the company updates.

As I stated in another thread, R2 model looks like a Subaru that's a bit more upright. I'll take it!

Maybe it's just me, but I really like the fact they aren't showing some 5-years-too-early pre-production model with a bunch of crazy unbelievable stats that will definitely not be true or on time.

I prefer that they wait until they are pretty much for sure what it will be, how much, and what you get. That's the right way to set expectations! đź‘Ť

Last edited:

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

they also showed a couple of other new exterior colors (though not mentioned) and CY might be gone - probably a good thing. new colors are sand and an emerald color.

and some potentially new interior colors. again sand/beige and a brick/rust color. would love to see more of that brick color.
Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian colors EVERGREEN and SLATE revealed by RJ on "Ask Rivian" segment (watch inside) Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 10.41.57 AM

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian colors EVERGREEN and SLATE revealed by RJ on "Ask Rivian" segment (watch inside) Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 11.01.53 AM

Last edited:

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Excellent eye. I would love to see more of these alternate exterior and interior color options.
Sponsored