• Total voters

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
That's the color I was hoping for and would be willing to pay $$ for. Right now it looks like White, Silver or Launch Green (a distant 3rd). It's possible one of the other colors will speak to us when seen in person enough to pay extra. But then again maybe not.
I decided the blue would be okay... but then thought, instead of paying $2,500 for the blue, that is half a vinyl wrap.

So I'm getting white and immediately taking it to be wrapped in MY choice of color.
Sponsored

szimmer624

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee Summit - Hemi, Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Occupation
Self-Employed
I sent off an email to Rivian asking how I can see these colors before I make a final decision. I will post what they say...
Let me know what you hear. I asked for them to send me a color pack like the good ol' days with actual swatches. They said they don't have them yet.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Has anyone seen Launch Green in person? I'm hearing that it's a military green, which would be excellent, but some pics look almost brown or bronze.
Scott, I believe this Twitter screenshot is the only official photo of a launch green, which looks military green to me. I confirmed with Rivian chat that in the production videos and the side-impact crash, that those are NOT launch green, but their "Eco-Coat" paint, which looks more poo brown. I was assured it looks green and not brown. I think the configurator simulated green is WAY off compared to the official photo Rivian released.
Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color Capture.JPG

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox; Toyota 4Runner
Scott, I believe this Twitter screenshot is the only official photo of a launch green, which looks military green to me. I confirmed with Rivian chat that in the production videos and the side-impact crash, that those are NOT launch green, but their "Eco-Coat" paint, which looks more poo brown. I was assured it looks green and not brown. I think the configurator simulated green is WAY off compared to the official photo Rivian released.
Capture.JPG
And FWIW....that photo is also on Rivian's website under "STORIES" at the bottom.

Sponsored

szimmer624

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee Summit - Hemi, Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Occupation
Self-Employed
Capture.JPG
I think I may love you. Thanks!

Sponsored

Mathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Audi Q5, soon an R1T
Midnight for me. Love black vehicles. We just wrapped our model Y in xpel stealth and love it...seriously considering doing the same for our r1t

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
I spent time scrutinizing the colors last night, and am definitely either white or limestone. I really need to see some real pics of limestone. If it's as light as the LWU truck, I'm out. If it's darker & somewhat flat, I'm very interested.
Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color 1607434831999

Is this Limestone? looks nice if it is.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I thought the LWU sent the white and silver, not sure if thats the limestone
LWU was a duller gray (not silver). It looks darker in that picture than most, and I hope that Limestone appears that dark in most lighting conditions.
Sponsored